Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End
Pat

Just Joined? Come in and Say Hello.

born, schooled and yes.. i actually live in the westend of Glasgow!!

Hillhead, near botanics.

The squirrels in the Botanics are cute. What's yer favourite nut?

So, two eccentric posters joining in the space of a couple of days, both of whom give themselves names stating that they live in the west end and both arriving shortly after the return of Sqriob. Embdy remember Cringer Tom and Cement Bags (among others)?

So, two eccentric posters joining in the space of a couple of days, both of whom give themselves names stating that they live in the west end and both arriving shortly after the return of Sqriob. Embdy remember Cringer Tom and Cement Bags (among others)?

Not sure if this a welcome or a warning, yonza? B) Do your think Sgriob is out recruiting. Bad timing just before hibernation.

Don't know if Cringer Tom and Cement Bags ever posted?

Not sure if this a welcome or a warning, yonza? B) Do your think Sgriob is out recruiting. Bad timing just before hibernation.

Don't know if Cringer Tom and Cement Bags ever posted?

Not 'recruiting', Pat. A few years ago, it was possible for someone to have multiple user names on the same computer. I did it myself with 'Alpha Centauri 7 Fruit Bat'. I believe that might have changed, now. I can't use the AC7FB username any more. Could explain Sqriob's 'inactivity'.

Cringer Tom and Cement Bags and a few others whose names I can't remember - I think 'Rosa' was another - posted quite a lot a few years back, when you were rarely sighted on here. The posts have probably been 'pruned'.

Not 'recruiting', Pat. A few years ago, it was possible for someone to have multiple user names on the same computer. I did it myself with 'Alpha Centauri 7 Fruit Bat'. I believe that might have changed, now. I can't use the AC7FB username any more. Could explain Sqriob's 'inactivity'.

Cringer Tom and Cement Bags and a few others whose names I can't remember - I think 'Rosa' was another - posted quite a lot a few years back, when you were rarely sighted on here. The posts have probably been 'pruned'.

Yonza, you shocker. I still miss Alpha Centauri 7 Fruit Bat. Mind you initially I posted as Rosa, that's when I was shy. I was always a big fan of Rosa Luxemburg.

I think Sgriob was just having a wee rest.

Am I supposed to be one of the two eccentric posters?

Am I supposed to be one of the two eccentric posters?

Hi G12bloke. You'll need to check with yonza.B)

So, two eccentric posters joining in the space of a couple of days, both of whom give themselves names stating that they live in the west end and both arriving shortly after the return of Sqriob.

i guess its like waiting for a bus... B)

Guest inimitable space

The squirrels in the Botanics are cute. What's yer favourite nut?

Horse chessnutt. its my favuorite tree and nut as well, very big all round all year. .

Guest inimitable space

Hello.

hiya, are you new here as well tonight - are you off on Monday?

Holidayas are gr8t.

I love the west end. It's the best bit of glasogow.

Haw you. I was Cringer Tom. I confessed, did my time, record wiped clean. What are you suggesting?

Haw you. I was Cringer Tom. I confessed, did my time, record wiped clean. What are you suggesting?

Not at all sure, Sgriob. :rolleyes:

Hi inimitable space, hope you have a happy Monday.

i guess its like waiting for a bus... :)

Could be right there, westsider. You miss a few and then along come a whole posse, dude !

Yonza, you shocker. I still miss Alpha Centauri 7 Fruit Bat. Mind you initially I posted as Rosa, that's when I was shy. I was always a big fan of Rosa Luxemburg.

I think Sgriob was just having a wee rest.

Pat, YOU were Rosa ?

Pat, YOU were Rosa ?

For a tiny wee while and not to be confused with Roza, who joined some years later. I posted once or twice then switched to Zeezee (Larryt will enjoy that). I then thought, what the heck, and ditched the hiding place.

Although, I can appreciate the comfort some find in the cloak. :)

It was a warning.

???? Are you disclosing that you, Rolo Tomassi and Yonza are the same person ? Or what.. able to read minds of other posters ? Somebody hinted that such could be going on, don't remember who. My foil hat hasn't arrived yet but I can't wait till it gets here, just in case :)

???? Are you disclosing that you, Rolo Tomassi and Yonza are the same person ? Or what.. able to read minds of other posters ? Somebody hinted that such could be going on, don't remember who. My foil hat hasn't arrived yet but I can't wait till it gets here, just in case :)

Did you not know oor Rolo's a closet Mentalist, so don't mess with him. I might have a spare helmet of the older type and carrier piegeon it over to you

Cement Bags? If I remember rightly he was the one who used to rant about the smoking ban. He was our office manager way back in the day.