Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End

I was allways in the little group of, not picked souls. I was skinny and lacked confidence, boy would I like to meet some of those who ignored me now. In fact I have seen a couple of the females, and they have turned into wee wummin

Guest rearender

I was allways in the little group of, not picked souls. I was skinny and lacked confidence, boy would I like to meet some of those who ignored me now. In fact I have seen a couple of the females, and they have turned into wee wummin

Aye, the sisters will be delighted by your solidarity.

So because in my opinion two people I went to school with have turned into their grannys, and I have voiced this, I have no solidarity to other women

Solidarity: union or fellowship arising from common responsibilities and interests, as between members of a group or between classes, peoples, etc

I had no interest or anything in common with these women, so no I had no solidarity to them.

Although I went to an all girls establishment we still had an eye out for talent and I know for a fact the hunkie boy we all thought was "it " is a wee, baldy 5'8"" corpulent man, today. Still a very nice person, though. Bless. :o ( Sorry 5'9" n still sexy)

:lol:

Guest rearender

So because in my opinion two people I went to school with have turned into their grannys, and I have voiced this, I have no solidarity to other women

I had no interest or anything in common with these women, so no I had no solidarity to them.

XX

Guest rearender

And the people I were referring to might be very nice people now, they certainly weren't at school. And yes it gave me a bit of satisfaction to see they hadn't aged to well, solidarity not attall

Isn't Schadenfreude wonderful.