Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End
Sign in to follow this  
Pat

Happy Easter

Mackintosh Exhibition at Kelvingrove. And there's a great sale on at The Store Anniesland.
Take your pick. 
Happy Easter

http://www.glasgowwestend.co.uk/charles-rennie-mackintosh-making-glasgow-style/

http://www.glasgowwestend.co.uk/store-interiors-anniesland-glasgow/

Or what did you get up to?

easter bunny.jpg

tulips.jpg

Thanks, samsc.  Don't recollect it being so chilly at this time.  The daffodils on Great Western Road still struggling to put on a display.

Didnae know where else tae post....on holiday, in Perth...booked car tae be picked up at Glasgow Airport, showed the man my confirmation and I thought I had a bargain, £1,000 for 19 days, it is what the confirmation said....man said it was a mistake, real price £4,400 and something about tax...needless tae say I have been doing a lot of walking....wanted to spend a bit of time in Glasgow and Manchester but all travel is being re-thought...someone in Canada sked about the weather and it is fine for me, had tae laugh because Ridgetwon, very recently, had an ice storm..just noticed that this computer, like my ain, sometimes spells ridgetown wrong...

Came tae buy heatring aids and prices here have doubled in the past year and a half.....now about the sme as Ontario....you lot are hand in hand with the americans over bombing, a shame really but Blair did the same thing.....governments are afraid of the US and people are afraid of insurance companies...

PS cannae get on with my IPad, am now at the wonderful Perth Library

Sorry, I missed this , Tam. Hope you're having a good trip.