Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End
Sign in to follow this  
Pat

Dramas

Almost too many dramas to keep up with but good to see some of our outstanding female actresses on the box – Sarah Lancaster in Kiri and Phyllis Logan, Zoe Wannamaker and Miranda Richardson in Girlfriends.  Two great shows – although if Girlfriends is actually about midlife crisis then life expectancy must now be about 120.

I had a mammoth session of Happy Valley as didn't catch it at the time but kept hearing how good it was. When I went on to iPlayer it was last chance viewing. It was excellent. 

I gave up with McMafia. Was not as gripped as I had hoped to be. 

I don't have a TV but there are such good dramas on at the moment I take Mondays 'off' and pop round to my son's to binge watch! (inbetween taking the mutt for a walk.

I love Shetland, enjoyed the first series and this is just as good. UK has so many excellent actors. Who needs Hollywood!

I just hope the Greek tourist board appreciates the Durrells........and for goodness sake Mrs Durrell, when will you spot the ideal man for you is Spiros and stop wasting your time with those other eejits 

Ha ha. Matchmaker, samsc. Hadn't had you down in that role but see your point.