Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Veronica

Trump Inauguration

22 posts in this topic

No. Bad enough watching May's Brexit speech.

It is not for me. He is not an attractive sight. I hope nobody sings and I expect there will be protests, the start of many.

I'm having a telly free day. Might catch Graham Norton later on but no news as I know what the highlight will be. Very sad day.

Graham Norton was the best ever. Ed Sheeran reunited with his best friend from school. Uplifting stuff. :)

Michelle Obama's face was a joy to behold; through her facial expressions she spoke for every human being on the planet (except those eejits that voted Trump)

Hats off to the women (and men) around the world who took part in protests against Trump and what he stands for; outstanding.

What a clown Trump is not taking the turn out for the protests too well. Fabulous.

and lies are now 'alternative facts'

Day 2 and this is looking weird

15 hours ago, samscafeamericain said:

and lies are now 'alternative facts'

Day 2 and this is looking weird

Aye, that was rich.  I'm with Chuck Todd.

"Alternative facts are not facts. They are falsehoods," Chuck Todd tells Pres. Trump's counselor Kellyanne Conway '  http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/315527-conway-spicer-used-alternative-facts-in-press-briefing

Day 3, expect the wall to be announced along with a list of 'muslimy' countries' citizens being banned from the USA - Saudi won't be one of them

Could the man get any more vile. His racist, bigoted executive orders banning people based on their religion, signed on Holocaust Memorial Day, is a day of massive shame for the USA. Watching Theresa May cosy up to this vile man and then Erdogan in Turkey shames us all 

Think he's managed to miss the countries with the largest  muslim populations.  Long may the American airports face chaos. They say he grabbed Theresa's hand because he was worried about falling over. Whatever it was they're looking pretty chummy. He won't be holding Prince Charles' hand as he doesn't want to meet him and hear about climate change, because there's no such thing.  Hope the Queen gives him the cold shoulder. Can't imagine a reception he might get in Scotland.

well done to the peoples across the world who have taken to the streets to protest this grotesque man and his stinking, bigoted view of the world

See the Attorney General has been sacked.

'Donald Trump has fired acting Attorney General Sally Yates after she ordered Justice Department lawyers to stop defending the president's controversial immigration orders.

Ms Yates, who was appointed by Mr Obama, said she was "not convinced that the executive order is lawful".

Might not be long before he's impeached.

Its the vile KKK loving creature behind Trump, Pence, that needs jailed also

Trump now attacking

VOTER RIGHTS ACT

PUBLIC SCHOOL FUNDING/ PRIVATE SCHOOL VOUCHERS

LABOUR LAWS

Environmental Protection Act - specifically mining companies no longer responsible for cleaning up after themselves

LOOTING SOCIAL SECURITY

THERE IS NO END TO THE DAMAGE THESE MEN ARE INTENT ON

Modus Operandi – do as much damage as possible.

Arnold has an inspired idea

Now using lies to start a war; no doubt someone in the Pentagon will be fired.   The truth of course is completely different, it was a Saudi Arabian ship attacked by Yemeni rebels.

‏@AlexanderEmmons
The White House has accused Iran of attacking a U.S. ship. The Pentagon says that it never happened.

Trump being on Twitter is the gift that keeps on giving. We never thought we'd see a President in a strop. Don't think he'll be round for long. 

It seems very inappropriate and undignified, Veronica, and pity about his grammar.  He's got something to tweet about tonight as John Bercow, the Speaker, has gone out on a limb to say that Trump wouldn't be welcome at Westminster. May, in the meantime, saying their approcah should be patient. She looked in quite a rush to forge an alliance with Trump. I suppose she's a bit desperate to find pals after Brexit.

Here's a link to more on Bercow: https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/06/donald-trump-should-not-be-allowed-to-speak-in-westminster-hall-says-speaker?CMP=share_btn_fb