Works Sacred: Works Profane, Malcolm Lochhead, Glasgow Cathedral Festival 2017
Works Sacred: Works Profane
9 – 21 October, 2017 (closed Sunday, 15 October)
Glasgow Cathedral, Castle Street, Glasgow, G4 0QZ
GCF2017 is delighted to host a major retrospective of the life of renowned textile artist Malcolm Lochhead.
First major retrospective into the work of Malcolm Lochhead, world-renowned textile artist and designer. Emeritus Professor of Visual Design and Millennium Fellow of Design at Glasgow Caledonian University.
Running for two weeks this free exhibition features over 50 works and is accompanied by a detailed catalogue shedding light on the commissioning and creation of this collection.
Did you know that this year we are offering a season ticket for the entire festival? Save £25 and get the very best from festival 2017!
- Taking Tea with a Trailblazer, NLS Kelvin Hall
- The Vice of Hope, GFT
- Tolkein GFT
- DOCMA DocKlub, CCA
- Thunder Road GFT
- Take 2: The Secret of Kells
- Shoplifters GFT
- Sunset GFT
- Rory’s Way GFT
- Masterclass with Peter Strickland and Andy Starke, GFT
- Freedom Fields, GFT
- Drive Me Home GFT
- The King of Paparazzi GFT
- Daughter of Mine, GFT
- Cleo from 5 – 7 GFT
- Beats GFT
- Ash Is Purest White GFT
- Befriending Food Experience Sunday Lunch
- Open Mind Fest – Journalism and Mental Health
- Samina Chaudry at Avant Garde