Word Jazzology hosted by Magi Gibson, Babbity Bowsters, Glasgow
5 July, 2018
Where literature, comedy and music collide
Q: what happens when you put a chanteuse, a comedy writer, a jazz guitarist and his music mates, a novelist and a poet in the upstairs room of a Glasgow bar?
A: word jazzology
with Ian Macpherson – holding it all together. Or not. Sigh.
Christine Bovill – chanteuse extraordinaire. Fringe First show person.
Graham Pointer – most amazing jazz guitarist
PK Lynch – reading from her novel ‘Armadillo’ with Graham on National guitar.
Magi Gibson – doing the poetry thing and a nice line in barely concealed panic
free – it’s an experiment!
Babbity Bowsters, 16/18 Blackfriars St, Merchant City, Glasgow G1 1 PE
- SPLIT Glasgow Art Collective Graduate Showcase
- Summer Ball Fundraiser Craft Café Govan
- Lids Open Day with Glasgow Piano City West End Festival
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh by John Cairney, West End Festival 2019
- The Italian Job GFT
- Class of 1984 | Pity Party Film Club CCA
- Sleepless in Seattle, GFT
- Robert the Bruce, GFT
- Late Night GFT
- Balloon GFT
- Diego Maradona GFT
- The Tennessee Hotshots at Websters Playhouse
- Doc’n Roll presents: It Must Schwing! The Blue Note Story
- NT Live: Small Island, GFT
- Glasgow Botanic Gardens: 200 Years at West End Festival 2019
- Chicago Websters Theatre
- Scalarama Press/Marketing and Design
- The Big West End Festival Closing Party Cottiers
- Big Choir Concert at Cottiers
- Ceilidh Dances at Cottiers, West End Festival 2019