Woofstock 2017 Dog Fest at Finsbay Milngavie Sunday 12 November, 2017
Woofstock 2017 – @ Finsbay lane
“a dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself”
Sunday 12 November, 2017 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The Finsbay is going to the dogs! Please join us for a day dedicated to our four legged friends and help us celebrate the launch of our new pup grub menu with a days extravaganza for your precious pups. Our outdoor event will be from 11am – 4pm.
1. We’ll have professional trainers and behavioural experts from the Glasgow Dog Trainer Team on hand to offer advice on and insight into your dogs behaviours (or teach your young and old dogs new tricks!)
2. Pooch smooches from our kissing booth
3. Goody bags and a (p)awards Ceremony with prizes up for grabs to raise funds for worthy causes like the PDSA, SSPCA and Dogs Trust
4. Advice and services from other professionals ranging from vets, day care, walkers, boarders and groomers.
5.Treats galore: for you and your hairy weans (we have gin and pawsecco)
Finsbay 44 Man Street, Milngavie G62 6BU
- Introduction to Study at Glasgow School of Art
- Dandiya Nights, Milngavie Town Hall October 2018
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Mask of Zorro, Blythswood Hall, Glasgow
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- SUPER Market Glasgow 2018
- Pollok House, Glasgow Doors Open Days, Craft Fair
- Wild Harvest, Native Trees and Fruit, Locavore Guided Walk and Discussion
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- Pollokshaws Community Carnival 2018
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Six and a Tanner, OranMor
- Young People invited to Meet Mhairi Black M.P., Clydebank
- Medical Aid for Palestinians, Evening at Sloans Glasgow
- Late Night: Superbad, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Graduate Degree Show, 2018, Glasgow School of Art
- Jim Byrne, The Basement Jam, Tennent’s Bar, Glasgow
- Museums at Night, Glasgow, October, 2018
- Glasgow Canal Festival 2018