Woofstock 2017 Dog Fest at Finsbay Milngavie Sunday 12 November, 2017
Woofstock 2017 – @ Finsbay lane
“a dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself”
Sunday 12 November, 2017 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The Finsbay is going to the dogs! Please join us for a day dedicated to our four legged friends and help us celebrate the launch of our new pup grub menu with a days extravaganza for your precious pups. Our outdoor event will be from 11am – 4pm.
1. We’ll have professional trainers and behavioural experts from the Glasgow Dog Trainer Team on hand to offer advice on and insight into your dogs behaviours (or teach your young and old dogs new tricks!)
2. Pooch smooches from our kissing booth
3. Goody bags and a (p)awards Ceremony with prizes up for grabs to raise funds for worthy causes like the PDSA, SSPCA and Dogs Trust
4. Advice and services from other professionals ranging from vets, day care, walkers, boarders and groomers.
5.Treats galore: for you and your hairy weans (we have gin and pawsecco)
Finsbay 44 Man Street, Milngavie G62 6BU
- The Great Street Play and The Big Lunch, Queen Margaret Drive, West End Festival 2018
- Glasgow Mela 2018
- The National Theatre of Scotland presents: The Reason I Jump, West End Festival 2018
- CCA, Art School Fire – Events: new venues, postponements and cancellations.
- All Dayer OranMor, West End Festival 2018
- Museum of the Moon, West End Festival 2018
- West End Festival – What a Start
- The 5th Annual Champipunship, OranMor
- Indepen-dance Summer Shindig 2018
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2018
- Pride Glasgow 2018
- Kittlin and the Carlton 3, West End Festival
- The Big Sunday, West End Festival
- Take One Action Film Festival Not Without Us, CCA
- Light up Gaza, Glasgow
- Light Up Gaza, Fundraiser, Glasgow
- Craft Cafe Summer Ball at Pearce Institute
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Lazy Saturday Afternoon, Friends of the River Kelvin at West End Festival
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 14 June, 2018