Woodlands Community Gardens, Doors Open Days, 16 – 18 September, 2016
Friday, Saturday, Sunday: 11am-1pm & 2-4pm
Celebrate the beautiful outdoor space of Woodlands Community Garden and enjoy felt-making workshops with artists Grace Mark and Stella Phipps. Discover the tactile and therapeutic art of felt-making, gaining inspiration from nature and wildlife. Suitable for all age groups and abilities. Half places reserved for drop-ins on the day, half of places able to book in advance online.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday: 1pm & 3pm
The garden will be open for you to explore yourself from 11am—4pm, but each day you can also have a guided tour by one of our garden staff, and discover the full delights that Woodlands Community Garden has to offer
DON’T WASTE WOODLANDS COMMUNITY CLEAN UP
Sunday only, 2pm –4pm
Help us keep the streets clean as well as green and join in with our monthly community clean up. All equipment provided and the chance to unwind with a cuppa and a chat with your neighbours afterwards.
PEOPLE AND GARDENS PHOTOGRAPHY
Sunday only, 1pm –4pm
As part of our Greening West Princes Street initiative, local artist Janie Nicoll will be unveiling new photographs inspired by local gardens.
117 W Prince’s St, Glasgow G4 9BY
- Introduction to Study at Glasgow School of Art
- Dandiya Nights, Milngavie Town Hall October 2018
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Mask of Zorro, Blythswood Hall, Glasgow
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- SUPER Market Glasgow 2018
- Pollok House, Glasgow Doors Open Days, Craft Fair
- Wild Harvest, Native Trees and Fruit, Locavore Guided Walk and Discussion
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- Pollokshaws Community Carnival 2018
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Six and a Tanner, OranMor
- Young People invited to Meet Mhairi Black M.P., Clydebank
- Medical Aid for Palestinians, Evening at Sloans Glasgow
- Late Night: Superbad, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Graduate Degree Show, 2018, Glasgow School of Art
- Jim Byrne, The Basement Jam, Tennent’s Bar, Glasgow
- Museums at Night, Glasgow, October, 2018
- Glasgow Canal Festival 2018