Woodlands Community Gardens, Doors Open Days, 16 – 18 September, 2016
Friday, Saturday, Sunday: 11am-1pm & 2-4pm
Celebrate the beautiful outdoor space of Woodlands Community Garden and enjoy felt-making workshops with artists Grace Mark and Stella Phipps. Discover the tactile and therapeutic art of felt-making, gaining inspiration from nature and wildlife. Suitable for all age groups and abilities. Half places reserved for drop-ins on the day, half of places able to book in advance online.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday: 1pm & 3pm
The garden will be open for you to explore yourself from 11am—4pm, but each day you can also have a guided tour by one of our garden staff, and discover the full delights that Woodlands Community Garden has to offer
DON’T WASTE WOODLANDS COMMUNITY CLEAN UP
Sunday only, 2pm –4pm
Help us keep the streets clean as well as green and join in with our monthly community clean up. All equipment provided and the chance to unwind with a cuppa and a chat with your neighbours afterwards.
PEOPLE AND GARDENS PHOTOGRAPHY
Sunday only, 1pm –4pm
As part of our Greening West Princes Street initiative, local artist Janie Nicoll will be unveiling new photographs inspired by local gardens.
117 W Prince’s St, Glasgow G4 9BY
- The Great Street Play and The Big Lunch, Queen Margaret Drive, West End Festival 2018
- Glasgow Mela 2018
- The National Theatre of Scotland presents: The Reason I Jump, West End Festival 2018
- CCA, Art School Fire – Events: new venues, postponements and cancellations.
- All Dayer OranMor, West End Festival 2018
- Museum of the Moon, West End Festival 2018
- West End Festival – What a Start
- The 5th Annual Champipunship, OranMor
- Indepen-dance Summer Shindig 2018
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2018
- Pride Glasgow 2018
- Kittlin and the Carlton 3, West End Festival
- The Big Sunday, West End Festival
- Take One Action Film Festival Not Without Us, CCA
- Light up Gaza, Glasgow
- Light Up Gaza, Fundraiser, Glasgow
- Craft Cafe Summer Ball at Pearce Institute
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Lazy Saturday Afternoon, Friends of the River Kelvin at West End Festival
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 14 June, 2018