The Wonderful West End, Christmas Gala, Royal Concert Hall Glasgow
10 December, 2017 6.30 p.m.
Royal Concert Hall, 2 Sauchiehall Street, G2 3NY
Celebrate Christmas in style with the magic and glamour of London’s West End, accompanied by Royal Scottish National Orchestra and City of Glasgow Chorus.
With a stocking-full of showstopping songs from the greatest musicals, to include The Phantom of the Opera, Les Misérables, 42nd Street, Annie, Jersey Boys, Jesus Christ Superstar, Mamma Mia!, The Lion King, Wicked and An American in Paris, as well as a medley of musical seasonal hits to put you in the Christmas spirit, you’re guaranteed to leave the hall humming.
This is one night not to be missed!
‘The performance captured the magic and glamour of the West End without having to leave town.’ – Nottingham Evening Post
‘It is a treat to hear top-notch singers perform favourite songs from hit shows.’ – Glasgow Herald
Filed under: Christmas in Glasgow, Gig Guide, Pantos and Christmas Shows in Glasgow, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more, What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Aye Write! presents Jane Harper
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2019
- The Lighthouse is celebrating its 20th Birthday
- Beatson Cancer Charity Gin and Sing, Bohemian Rhapsody
- An Afternoon of Fiction, Poetry and Performance
- A Place For The Work and The Human Being
- Restless Natives – a screening West End Festival
- West End Shop Fronts, Virtual Tour Kelvin Hall
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- Dusty Won’t Play at OranMor, West End Festival
- Outdoor Art Film, Eglantine, North Kelvin Meadow Glasgow
- SPLIT Glasgow Art Collective Graduate Showcase
- Summer Ball Fundraiser Craft Café Govan
- Lids Open Day with Glasgow Piano City West End Festival
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh by John Cairney, West End Festival 2019
- The Italian Job GFT
- Class of 1984 | Pity Party Film Club CCA
- Sleepless in Seattle, GFT
- Robert the Bruce, GFT
- Late Night GFT