The Wonderful West End, Christmas Gala, Royal Concert Hall Glasgow
10 December, 2017 6.30 p.m.
Royal Concert Hall, 2 Sauchiehall Street, G2 3NY
Celebrate Christmas in style with the magic and glamour of London’s West End, accompanied by Royal Scottish National Orchestra and City of Glasgow Chorus.
With a stocking-full of showstopping songs from the greatest musicals, to include The Phantom of the Opera, Les Misérables, 42nd Street, Annie, Jersey Boys, Jesus Christ Superstar, Mamma Mia!, The Lion King, Wicked and An American in Paris, as well as a medley of musical seasonal hits to put you in the Christmas spirit, you’re guaranteed to leave the hall humming.
This is one night not to be missed!
‘The performance captured the magic and glamour of the West End without having to leave town.’ – Nottingham Evening Post
‘It is a treat to hear top-notch singers perform favourite songs from hit shows.’ – Glasgow Herald
Filed under: Christmas in Glasgow, Gig Guide, Pantos and Christmas Shows in Glasgow, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more, What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Book Launch: Welcome to the Heady Heights by David Ross
- Woodlands Community Garden’s 9th Birthday Celebration
- Starchild Art for Africa with McTears Auctioneers and The Hidden Lane Gallery
- Frank Turner at Aye Write
- Lynn Howarth Featured Artist at The Glasgow Gallery
- Aye Write! Open Mic with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Andrew O’Hagan Creative Conversations
- Launch of The Blame Game C.J. Cooke
- Hannah Aldridge and the Goat Roper Band
- Music Broth Grow With Music Youth Project
- Aye Write: Emily Cutts with Carol Craig
- Ras Digby (Sir Jessus Soundsystem) The Rum Shack
- Girl GFT
- Astro Black GSFF at CCA
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2019
- First Reels 2: Scottish Women Filmmakers of the 1990s CCA
- Wuthering Heights, Glasgow Film Theatre
- GSFF19 | Blueprint: Scottish Independent Shorts
- Accents, Glasgow Short Film Festival 2019
- Us, Glasgow Film Theatre