The Wonderful West End, Christmas Gala, Royal Concert Hall Glasgow
10 December, 2017 6.30 p.m.
Royal Concert Hall, 2 Sauchiehall Street, G2 3NY
Celebrate Christmas in style with the magic and glamour of London’s West End, accompanied by Royal Scottish National Orchestra and City of Glasgow Chorus.
With a stocking-full of showstopping songs from the greatest musicals, to include The Phantom of the Opera, Les Misérables, 42nd Street, Annie, Jersey Boys, Jesus Christ Superstar, Mamma Mia!, The Lion King, Wicked and An American in Paris, as well as a medley of musical seasonal hits to put you in the Christmas spirit, you’re guaranteed to leave the hall humming.
This is one night not to be missed!
‘The performance captured the magic and glamour of the West End without having to leave town.’ – Nottingham Evening Post
‘It is a treat to hear top-notch singers perform favourite songs from hit shows.’ – Glasgow Herald
Filed under: Christmas in Glasgow, Gig Guide, Pantos and Christmas Shows in Glasgow, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more, What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Novelist Sarah Moss Creative Conversations
- Women and Rent Strikes Red Clydeside at the Mitchell Library
- Free Online Course, University of Glasgow: Robert Burns: Poems, Songs and Legacy
- Burns Night, Inn Deep
- Nichol Wheatley’s art depicting the tale of Tam O’Shanter at OranMor
- The Enduring Appeal of Mary Queen of Scots – University of Glasgow Research
- Curtain Set to Rise on Celtic Connections 2019
- FrightFest Week-End 1 and 2 March, 2019
- Silent Disco Party Parade, The Record Factory
- Glasgow Girls Kings Theatre
- Discover Family History at Kelvinhall
- Blueprint: Theorum CCA
- Collette, GFT
- Coach to Vienna + Fruit of Paradise | Ester Krumbachová Film Programme
- Conny Plank The Potential of Noise
- NT Live The Tragedy of King Richard II
- The Favourite, GFT
- Stan and Ollie, GFT
- CANCELLED She’s En Scene Women’s Screening: The Surprise Film CCA
- Tell It Slant Express Yourself on Burns Night