Women Making A Show Of Themselves, Glasgow Women’s Library
July 16 @ 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Also 30th July, 6pm to 7.30pm
Comedy and Drama workshops as part of our Sex in the Women’s Library season.
The raw materials for these workshops are our lives, warts and all. Explore, in a safe and inspiring space, your thoughts, feelings and experiences of sex. Create drama and comedy about a subject that’s both media fodder and taboo territory.
No drama or comedy experience necessary, just come along and work with their wonderful facilitator and let’s make a show of ourselves.
As part of The Wellcome Collection’s Sexology Season they will be offering a feast of fact and fiction all about sex to explore and enjoy. Full details: Wellcome Collection/Sexology Season
All the Sex in the Women’s Library workshops are free to attend and open to women only (trans-inclusive).
Glasgow Women’s Library
23 Landressy Street, Glasgow, G40 1BP
T: 0141 550 2267
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Glasgow Literary Lounge featuring Louise Malone on art plus Open Mic
- Farzane Zamen in Concert
- Scottish PEN Writers In Exile review by Pat Byrne
- Start – Graham Morgan at Helensburgh Library
- Book Launch: ‘The Sound of the Hours’ Karen Campbell
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas
- Book Launch: Something Like Happy – Sasha Greene
- From Glasgow To Saturn Pride Edition Launch
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Longlist for McIlvanney Prize Scottish Crime Book of the Year 2019
- Express Yourself – Poets at Tellit Slant
- An Afternoon of Fiction, Poetry and Performance
- The Creative Process with Jacqueline Smith
- An Evening with local author – Pat McIntosh
- Scottish PEN’s Writers in Exile
- Manaf Halbouni – Artist’s Talk Refugee Festival Scotland
- Interfest and Book Launch Garnethill Glasgow
- Julia Donaldson – The Gruffalo and other stories at West End Festival
- A Place For The Work and The Human Being
- Aye Write! presents Jane Harper