With Their Best Clothes On, New Writing Scotland Launch
Wednesday 5 September, 2018 at 7.30 p.m.
Waterstones Byres Road, 351-355 Byres Rd, Glasgow G12 8AU
New Writing Scotland is the principal forum for poetry and short fiction in Scotland today. Edited by Susie Maguire and Samuel Tongue, With Their Best Clothes On includes new work from forty authors – some award-winning and internationally renowned, and some just beginning their careers.
Come and listen to a selection of poems and short stories from this exciting new collection.
New Writing Scotland is supported by Creative Scotland.
This event is free to attend, to book a place please register at event brite
- Edwyn Collins QMU Glasgow
- Pain and Glory, GFT
- A Faithful Man, GFT
- Chic-raq GFT
- Pity Party Film Club CCA
- Propaganda – Indie Club Night, QMU
- Through Black Spruce, GFT
- BlacKkKlansman, GFT
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- G20 Festival GBX Fundraiser
- Matchbox Cineclub Weird Weekend at CCA Glasgow
- Starry Skies, Warren and Heather at Old Hairdressers
- Glasgow Doors Open Day Kelvin Hall 2019
- Gaza GFT
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Clydebuilt Festival Dragon Boat Race
- Glasgow Museums – Great Big Heritage Bus Tour
- Walk in James Watt’s Footsteps
- An Evening with Gracey Flair at Helensburgh Library
- East End Free Festival