Win tickets to Country Living Christmas Fair Glasgow 2015
Pick the Perfect Present at the Country Living Christmas Fair
19 – 22 November, 2015
Come along to meet makers, designers, artisans and growers and discover unique gifts to delight your loved ones. You’ll also find inspirational ideas and beautiful decorations to bring Christmas sparkle to your home and sample delicious regional food and drink.
You’ll also find great programme of talks, demonstrations and hands-on workshops – a super source of practical inspiration, where you can pick up helpful tips and advice from experts.
Book a session at a Craft and Create Workshop – tailored to any ability, you’ll be able to work with expert knitters, stitchers, upcyclers and more, to create beautifully festive masterpieces.
Don’t forget to stop off at the Champagne Bar for a glass of festive fizz – and for the perfect day out
For a perfect day out Book a VIP Package
The Fair is all about simple pleasures: things to make, cakes to bake, talents to nurture and gifts to give.
For the chance to win a pair of tickets answer the question
WHAT IS THE FAIR ALL ABOUT?
Email your answer with subject: COUNTRY LIVING CHRISTMAS FAIR COMPETITION and include your full postal address with post code.
Closing date: 12 November, 2015
For further information or to book tickets call 0844 848 0156
or visit www.countrylivingfair.com/glasgow
This section: Christmas in Glasgow, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
One response to “Win tickets to Country Living Christmas Fair Glasgow 2015”
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
- Ashton Lane Hogmanay Street Party 2017
- A Relaxed Performance of The Sleeping Beauty, Kings Theatre, Glasgow
- Book Fair at the Botanics 28 and 29 December, 2017
- The Muppet Christmas Carol Screening and Toy Collection for Shelter Scotland, OranMor
- Christmas at GFT, 3 – 23 December, 2017
- ‘Unwrapped’ Christmas Exhibition & Gifts at Thistle Gallery Glasgow until 24 Dec, 2017
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Christmas Markets Glasgow City Centre – 9 November – 22 December, 2017
- The Glasgow Guild Christmas Department Store
- Called You Last Night From Glasgow, Club Night, Broadcast
- Thistle Gallery at Christmas
- Glasgow Christmas Markets, Fairs and Shopping Events
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Avant Garde, Friday 22 December, 2017
- The Hidden Lane Late Night Shopping for Christmas
- Santa’s Magical Grotto at Lomond Shores until 24 December, 2017
- Mother India Christmas Menu
- Mistletoe and Mystery Evening , Partick Burgh Hall
- Merchant Square Christmas Craft Fair
- Christmas Drive In Movies, The Riverside Museum