Wilkie’s World, Websters Theatre
12 – 14 September, 2019
“Wilkie’s World” is a comedy play which follows the life of a young disabled man with Cerebral Palsy in his efforts to break into the comedy circuit. It’s hard enough making it in the world of stand up comedy, but it’s even worse when you can’t actually stand up!
A hilarious look at Aaron Wilkie’s attempts to be the next big thing in comedy, whilst overcoming some of his daily challenges at the same time. An insight into the man himself, in a place where there’s no room for self pity.
You’ll laugh, but you won’t cry. Unless you cry laughing!
Tickets are £11.50 adults and £10.50 concessions including a £1.50 booking fee which is applicable on all tickets including those bought online, over the phone or on the day. Buy tickets
Concession priced tickets are for U16s, over 60s, Students and Unwaged persons.
Please note, our box office is only manned when there is a performance in the venue. Phone messages and emails to the Box Office are checked at least once a day, Tuesdays to Saturdays.
Websters Theatre, 416 Great Western Road, Glasgow, G4 9HZ
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- Wilkie’s World, Websters Theatre
- Smalltown – Pantheon at Websters
- Farmer Michael and Kathleen at Cottiers
- Glasgow R&B Society: Rab Noakes & Fraser Speirs Cottiers
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Bruce Biddolph Outstanding as ‘The Inquisitor’
- Alien 3: The Unfilmed Script
- Antony and Cleopatra, Websters Theatre
- Loving The Enemy, Websters Theatre
- Mother Courage and Her Children by Tom Leonard
- Dark Vanilla Jungle Websters
- The Magic Circus, Websters Theatre
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Merry Widow – Opera Bohemia
- Chris Forbes, The Stand Glasgow
- The Thursday Show at The Stand, West End Festival 2019
- A Stab in the Dark : Murder on Byres Road West End Festival 2019
- Dusty Won’t Play at OranMor, West End Festival
- Chicago Websters Theatre
- Big Choir Concert at Cottiers