Wild Horses Make Waves – The Thistle Gallery
Saturday, July 30th until Sunday, August 14th, 2017.
WILD HORSES MAKE WAVES…….
‘A beautiful limited collection of beach art images to raise your spirits, on the days when you just can’t get to the beach.’
Thistle Gallery is delighted to feature the work of accomplished photographic artist Yvonne Watt who will be showcasing fifteen remarkable images at the gallery from Saturday, July 30th until Sunday, August 14th.
This feature wall is part of their seasonal Show ‘Summer Breeze’ which runs until September 4th and contains exhibits from over 50 contemporary leading Scottish artists with new exhibits arriving weekly…..so do pop in.
- William Hunter Tercentenary Exhibition The Hunterian
- The Last Leaf – a poem for Autumn by Catriona Malan
- Leela Soma: ‘Vermillion’ a poem for Autumn
- Shaping Their World, Thistle Gallery
- Graduate Degree Show, 2018, Glasgow School of Art
- ‘Cityscapes’ on the Horizon, Thistle Gallery
- The Great Big Mackintosh Bus Tour, Glasgow
- Rosengarten, The Hunterian
- Steven Berkoff: Gorbals 1966
- Looking out to New Horizons… Thistle Gallery, Glasgow
- Encounter No 1 by Sogol Mabadi and Emma Helen Reid
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 14 June, 2018
- Limited Edition Art Sale, The Store Interiors
- Light Stream, Lynn Howarth and Peter McNair, Lillie Gallery
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 7 June, 2018
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh Design: House For An Art Lover – Photo Gallery
- Isle of Bute. May 2018.
- Jot and Tittle Expo, citizen M Glasgow
- RE:search Glasgow Science Festival
- Lost Glasgow, More Than Memories Exhibition, Arlington Baths