Whyte and Mackay, Glasgow International Comedy Festival 2018
18 dates 8 – 25 March, 2018
Whyte & Mackay Glasgow International Comedy Festival!
Bringing world-class comedy to Glasgow for over a decade – back for 16th brilliant year.
Kicking off on the 8th of March and running for eighteen laughter-filled days, GICF features massive household names and some of the most exciting new acts on the comedy scene.
Top comedy stars from around the UK and beyond will be coming just to entertain you, only to realise the Scottish money they’ve been paid in can only be spent in this country and that they can never go home again…
They’ll be complemented by the very best of home-grown Scottish talent for a comedy extravaganza that makes this Europe’s largest comedy festival.
From stand up to sketches, from plays to kids shows – whatever you find funny you’ll find something to enjoy at the Glasgow International Comedy Festival.
- Nathan Bell and Lynnie Carson, Glasgow Americana
- Teenage Scream live Podcast Glasgow Libraries
- Introduction to Study at Glasgow School of Art
- Dandiya Nights, Milngavie Town Hall October 2018
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Mask of Zorro, Blythswood Hall, Glasgow
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- SUPER Market Glasgow 2018
- Pollok House, Glasgow Doors Open Days, Craft Fair
- Wild Harvest, Native Trees and Fruit, Locavore Guided Walk and Discussion
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- Pollokshaws Community Carnival 2018
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Six and a Tanner, OranMor
- Young People invited to Meet Mhairi Black M.P., Clydebank
- Medical Aid for Palestinians, Evening at Sloans Glasgow
- Late Night: Superbad, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Graduate Degree Show, 2018, Glasgow School of Art
- Jim Byrne, The Basement Jam, Tennent’s Bar, Glasgow