Western Health and Racquets Club Rally For Bally Event 2015 at Western Health & Racquets Club
Rally For Bally 2015
Western Tennis Club are delighted to announce they are organising another Celebrity Tennis Event on 6th June 2015.
In addition they will be making a donation towards research into the rare form of dementia that is affecting well known Scottish tennis player Malcolm Watt. Malcolm will also participate in the event as one of their “pros”.
Judy Murray and Sally Magnusson will be in attendance on the day to talk about the respective charities. Judy is a patron of EBAT and Sally is a co founder of Playlist for Life.
The format of the day is as follows:
2 pm: doors open
2.30 – 430 pm: FREE tennis coaching for kids and adults, speed of serve competition and beat the pro! Plus plenty of time to get your raffle tickets. Food and drink will also be on sale.
5 – 6 pm: take your seats for our Celebrity Tennis Event starring Greg Hemphill, Julie Hemphill, Alan Rough, Sanjeev Kohli, Kaye Adams, Judith Ralston, Alison Walker, Ian McCall and Paul English
6 – 7 pm: Auction and raffle. Judy Murray and Sally Magnusson will speak.
7pm onwards: stay on and enjoy some tunes with us courtesy of Andy Lowndes. What’s on your Playlist for life?
(Times and Celebs correct at time of publication)
Last year, we raised over £10,000 for our nominated good causes. Please join us in trying to double that amount this year!
On a final note, if you would like to help, please email email@example.com. Help required in the lead up to the event to organise prizes, raffles, auctions, social media, ticketing etc etc.
‘It would be great to hear from you even if you only have a couple of hours to spare. We are also looking for event sponsors to cover costs like hire of the stand.’
Western Health & Racquets Club,
30 Hyndland Road, Glasgow, G12 9UP
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Social Bite Help the Homeless this Christmas
- Festive Family Shindig, Fundraiser Cure Claire’s Cancer
- Christmas Caroling
- First Events or Glasgow Film Festival 2019 Announced
- Befriending Food Experience Launch
- Family Carol Service, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Scottish Queer International Film Festival 2018
- Refuweegee and Music Broth Unsilent Night Fundraiser
- Make Do And Mend, Repair Cafe
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Primevals, Winter Initiative Night Shelter Fundraiser, Mono
- John Maclean Centenary March Glasgow
- Art Auction Fundraiser – Cure Claire’s Cancer
- Document Film Festival Glasgow 2018
- Chill Habibi! The Glad Cafe
- A Weakness for Raisins Ester Krumbachová exhibition CCA
- SQIFF 2018 Opening Night Shorts Glasgow Film Theatre
- CCA is having a party
- From Glasgow to Greece, Fundraiser
- Book Week Scotland 2018