West End Festival, Open Weekend Arlington Baths Club, 17 and 18 June, 2017
Arlington Baths Club, 61 Arlington St, Glasgow G3 6DT
Special offer – £10 per week membership deal
Free guided tour
Come along and discover the oldest baths club of its kind in the world – the Arlington Baths Club was founded in 1870. Today it’s stlll proud to offer a warm welcome and a peaceful sanctuary to the citizens of Glasgow. Owned and run by members for members, the community club is run on a not-for-profit basis.
The Open Week-end is part of the West End Festival and takes place on Saturday 17 and Sunday 19 June, 2017 from 12 noon until 4 p.m.
Apart from the fascinating historic surroundings, the ‘A’ listed Victorian bathing complex houses a 21 metre skylit swimming pool, a unique Turkish suite, saunas, steam room, free standing slipper baths and hot tubs, a members lounge, where you can relax and a state of the art gymnasium.
William Young Swim School at the Arlington Baths
Why not learn to swim or improve your technique at the popular William Young Swim School – running at the Arlington Baths since Feburary, 2014. Open to both members and the local community.
Contact William: Contact Form or telephone: 07986884556
- Michael Simons at Partick Folk Club
- Free event: Scottish Writers Showcase, University of Glasgow
- Book Launch: Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- Leto GFT
- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood GFT
- Pollokshields Proposes Exhibition Launch
- Boogie at the Botanics, Open Air Cinema
- Inside Man GFT
- Gaza GFT
- Preview: For Sama GFT plus Q & A
- Matchbox Cineclub Weird Weekend at CCA Glasgow
- Canada Now, GFT
- Wilkie’s World, Websters Theatre
- Take One Action, GFT
- Transit GFT
- Preview: Hoop Dreams, GFT
- Extinction Rebellion Climate Carnival Renfrewshire
- Book Launch: A City of Segregation CCA
- Yellow Road – Folk on the Fringe