West End Festival, Open Weekend Arlington Baths Club, 17 and 18 June, 2017
Arlington Baths Club, 61 Arlington St, Glasgow G3 6DT
Special offer – £10 per week membership deal
Free guided tour
Come along and discover the oldest baths club of its kind in the world – the Arlington Baths Club was founded in 1870. Today it’s stlll proud to offer a warm welcome and a peaceful sanctuary to the citizens of Glasgow. Owned and run by members for members, the community club is run on a not-for-profit basis.
The Open Week-end is part of the West End Festival and takes place on Saturday 17 and Sunday 19 June, 2017 from 12 noon until 4 p.m.
Apart from the fascinating historic surroundings, the ‘A’ listed Victorian bathing complex houses a 21 metre skylit swimming pool, a unique Turkish suite, saunas, steam room, free standing slipper baths and hot tubs, a members lounge, where you can relax and a state of the art gymnasium.
William Young Swim School at the Arlington Baths
Why not learn to swim or improve your technique at the popular William Young Swim School – running at the Arlington Baths since Feburary, 2014. Open to both members and the local community.
Contact William: Contact Form or telephone: 07986884556
- Hockey Club for Men and Women – Glasgow West End
- Phoenix Flight Training Cumbernauld
- Hillhead Tennis & Cricket Club, Race Night Fundraiser, 8 September, 2017
- West End Festival, Open Weekend Arlington Baths Club, 17 and 18 June, 2017
- Drumchapel Tennis Club, Open Day, Saturday 13 May, 2017
- McCrea West of Scotland Cricket Club – Cricket in Glasgow’s West End – Not Just For Sports Fans
- Sweat Gym Opening in Glasgow – recruiting
- Community Orchard Meeting, Glasgow Green, 9 October, 2016
- Get Active on Byres Road, European Mobility Week, 17 and 18 September, 2016
- My second week with Paul Rutherford – Personal Trainer
- Revamped Kelvin Hall – opening 22 August 2016
- Critical Mass Cycle Glasgow Friday 29 July, 2016
- Andy Murray, 21 September, The Hydro Glasgow
- The 2016 Homeless World Cup Glasgow
- West End Festival 2016: The Arlington Baths Club, Dip into Glasgow’s First Pool, 18/19 June
- We Go Pedal, Family Cycling Extravaganza, Victoria Park, Saturday 18 June, 2016
- Yoga for Musicians, Sunday 29 May, 2016
- West End Festival 2016: Football in Five Images, Stuart Cosgrove and Graham Spiers, OranMor Sunday 5 June, 2016
- The Briggait Bike Bazaar, Saturday 14 May, 2016
- Woodend Bowling and Tennis Club Community Day Saturday 23 April, 2016