West End Festival 2016: Wilton Street Garden Fete, Saturday 11 June
Wilton Garden, Wilton Street, G20 6RE
Saturday 11 Jun 1:30pm
The Wilton Street Garden Fete is back for its third year at WEF! Wilton island Association is again organising its popular annual fete and everyone is welcome to come along for a fun-filled afternoon with kids’ entertainment, BBQ, scrumptious home baked cakes, local artists and craft-workers, bric-a- brac, massage and music, including performances from local musicians and the West End’s own Sirens of Titans choir. Children in fancy dress particularly welcome.
The Gardens will host its third annual fete as part of the West End Festival on Saturday 11 June, 1.30-4.30pm.
Donations for the cake stall, tombola and raffle very welcome!
- Sixth Jimmy Reid Annual Memorial Lecture 2018
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2018
- Nathan Bell and Lynnie Carson, Glasgow Americana
- Teenage Scream live Podcast Glasgow Libraries
- Introduction to Study at Glasgow School of Art
- Dandiya Nights, Milngavie Town Hall October 2018
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Mask of Zorro, Blythswood Hall, Glasgow
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- SUPER Market Glasgow 2018
- Pollok House, Glasgow Doors Open Days, Craft Fair
- Wild Harvest, Native Trees and Fruit, Locavore Guided Walk and Discussion
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- Pollokshaws Community Carnival 2018
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Six and a Tanner, OranMor
- Young People invited to Meet Mhairi Black M.P., Clydebank
- Medical Aid for Palestinians, Evening at Sloans Glasgow
- Late Night: Superbad, Glasgow Youth Film Festival