Wedding Venue – Open Event, Cottiers Theatre, 4 June, 2017 1 – 4 p.m.
Cottiers, 93-95 Hyndland St, Glasgow G11 5PU
4 June, 2017 1 – 4 p.m.
The next in Cottiers’ series of open evenings and open days for prospective wedding clients.
You’ll have an opportunity to see the venue, chat to their wedding co-ordinator and pick up an information pack about what can be offered to couples for their special day. You can also pick up an enquiry form and check to see if the dates you’d like are available.
It’s a wonderful, relaxed opportunity to have a look at the gorgeous theatre space and find out more about all the beautiful finishing touches the wedding team can offer to make your big day really personal and unique.
There’s no need to book in advance – just pop in to Cottiers any time during the event to meet with Erin and see the space.
- The 5th Annual Champipunship, OranMor
- Indepen-dance Summer Shindig 2018
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2018
- Pride Glasgow 2018
- Glasgow Mela 2018
- Kittlin and the Carlton 3, West End Festival
- The Big Sunday, West End Festival
- Take One Action Film Festival Not Without Us, CCA
- West End Festival – What a Start
- Light up Gaza, Glasgow
- Light Up Gaza, Fundraiser, Glasgow
- Craft Cafe Summer Ball at Pearce Institute
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Museum of the Moon, West End Festival 2018
- Lazy Saturday Afternoon, Friends of the River Kelvin at West End Festival
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 14 June, 2018
- LusoFilm The Invisible Life, CCA
- West End Festival 2018 Songwriting Workshop with Chiara Berardelli
- It’s all kicking off at the West End Festival 2018
- The National Theatre of Scotland presents: The Reason I Jump, West End Festival 2018