Wedding Venue Open Evening Cottiers 10 August, 2016
Wedding Venue – Open Evening
10 August 2016 – 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm
The next in Cottiers series of open evenings for prospective wedding clients.
You’ll have an opportunity to see the venue, chat to their wedding co-ordinator and pick up an information pack about what they can offer to couples for their special day. You can also pick up an enquiry form and check to see if the dates you’d like are available.
It’s a wonderful, relaxed opportunity to have a look at the gorgeous theatre space and find out more about all the beautiful finishing touches Cottier’s wedding team can offer to make your big day really personal and unique.
There’s no need to book in advance – just arrive at Cottiers for 7.30pm to meet with Erin and see the space.
This section: Weddings, Weddings Glasgow
- Fairytale Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair By Bohemia
- Wedding Fayre OranMor Sunday 7 October, 2018
- Polly Rose Boutique, Perfect Dresses for Special Occasions, Causeyside Street, Paisley
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
- Wedding Open Events at Cottiers, Glasgow West End
- Kelvin Hotel, Glasgow – at the heart of the Real West End
- Cottiers Weddings Open Day, 15 October, 2017
- Fairytale Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair by Bohemia, Kibble Palace, 24 September, 2017
- Wedding Event Cottier’s, Glasgow, Sunday 23 July 2017
- Wedding Venue – Open Event, Cottiers Theatre, 4 June, 2017 1 – 4 p.m.
- Cupid’s Ball at Cottiers, 10 and 17 February 2017
- Fairytale Bespoke and Vintage Wedding Fair by Bohemia Kibble Palace Sunday 25 September, 2016
- Wedding Venue Open Evening Cottiers 10 August, 2016
- Little Birds Market Wedding Fayre 3 September, 2016 Theatre Royal
- Cottiers – Wedding Venue Open Evenings 11/16 and 23 March, 2016
- The Scottish Wedding Show 20 – 21 February, 2016. SECC
- The Glasgow Girls Wedding Band Showcase 10 March, 2016
- Glasgow Weddings: Engagement Rings
- The Free Glasgow Girls Wedding Fayre 24 January, 2016
- The Fabulous Wedding Show, Hilton Grosvenor, 7 February, 2016