Wedding Open Events at Cottiers, Glasgow West End
The next in Cottier’ series of open evenings and open days for prospective wedding clients.
You’ll have an opportunity to see the venue, chat to Erin, the wedding co-ordinator, and pick up an information pack about what is on offer to couples for their special day. You can also pick up an enquiry form and check to see if the dates you’d like are available.
It’s a wonderful, relaxed opportunity to have a look at the gorgeous theatre space and find out more about all the finishing touches the wedding team can provide to make your big day completely unique and personal.
There’s no need to book in advance – just pop in to Cottiers any time during the event to meet with Erin and see the space.
Upcoming Wedding Open Events January, 2018
15 January, Monday, 6 p.m.
17 January, Wednesday, 6 p.m.
20 January, Saturday 1 p.m.
24 January, Wednesday 6p.m.
27 January Saturday 1 p.m.
29 January, Monday 6 p.m.
Cottiers Theatre, originally Dowanhill Parish Church, was built in 1865 by William Leiper. It is named after Daniel Cottier, the designer, who created the intricate decoration and beautifully appointed stained glass windows. The venue has been undergoing restoration work for the past 20 years, and to date £1.8 million has been raised by the Four Acres Charitable Trust who are dedicated to seeing the careful restoration of Cottiers completed.
Cottiers church building is situated in the heart of Glasgow’s West End with stunning exteriors, featuring the illuminated church steeple and set within mature gardens, making it one of the most charming West End venues, perfect for those once in a lifetime special occasions. Cottiers is a unique wedding venue for your special day!
Cottiers, 93 Hyndland St, Glasgow G11 5PU
- Electric Honey Records Showcase – OranMor
- Look Who’s Talking Now with Des Dillon
- Helen Fitzgerald and Doug Johnstone at Waterstones Sauchiehall St
- Yikes Film Club presents Grand Budapest Hotel
- Book Launch: ‘this exquisite corpse’ Tawnya Renelle
- Maker And Producer (sustainable textiles)
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Dialogue: Niven Govinden and Season Butler
- Wild Festival and Gala, Children’s Wood
- The Bolshoi Ballet: Carmen Suite / Petrushka Live
- Arctic GFT
- Birds of Passage
- Slow Food Glasgow Food, Class and Transformation in Glasgow
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival Bailando Con Margot: An Encore Screening CCA
- Asbury Park: Riot, Redemption, Rock n Roll GFT
- Donbass GFT
- Submissions Glasgow Film Festival
- Boogie at the Botanics, Open Air Cinema
- Robin Lloyd-Jones ‘A life in books’ Helensburgh Library
- Southside Film Festival 2019