Wedding Fayre OranMor Sunday 7 October, 2018
Sunday 7th October 2018 | 12pm – 4pm | Free Entry.
No appointment needed – just pop along, enjoy a complimentary glass of fizz* and browse the fabulous exhibition by handpicked suppliers to inspire your special day!
A perfect opportunity to view Òran Mór’s stunning Auditorium and meet the dedicated Events Team and Wedding Co-ordinator (recently shortlisted for a 2018 VOWS Award!) who will be on hand to chat through your wedding ideas.
Some of OranMor’s favourite local suppliers will be joining them. They include: The Alfred, Mark Wild Photography, Mitchell and Mcinnes Makeup, Rose ‘N’ Thyme, Designer Cakes by Paige, Flossy & Dossy, Stewart Highland Kilts, Make Believe Events, Georgina Sheward Bridal & Alterations, The Dear Green Flower Farm, Nebo Peklo, Modiste, Toasty Type, Melissa Cherry Hair, Natural Weddings Photography, Eventful Delights, Give Good Face, Angelkin Cards, Vine and Canvas, Neals Yard Remedies & Humanist Society Scotland
There will be a collection on the door for Down’s Syndrome Scotland in support of the fabulous work they do.
For further information on the Òran Mór Wedding Fayre please contact the Events Team 0141 357 6214 | email@example.com
OranMor, Byres Road, Glasgow G12 8QX
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Weddings, Weddings Glasgow
- Annual Charities Xmas Fayre Glasgow
- Christmas Festival at Riverside Museum Glasgow
- Vintage Bus Fayre Glasgow
- The Children’s Wood, Halloween 2018
- Many Singers Many Songs, Maryhill, 24 November, 2018
- West Dunbartonshire Christmas Toy Appeal
- Cultural Diversity Showcase, The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, Black History Month
- John Carpenter: Master of Horror at Glasgow Film Theatre
- A night of music and song in support of Cure Claire’s Cancer
- The Big Day of KinDness 23 October, 2018
- Afri Adventure, Africa in Motion for Kids, Glasgow
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2018
- Decolonising the Speculative: Journeys to African Futures – Africa in Motion 2018
- DUNOON FILM FESTIVAL 2018 ANNOUNCES FULL PROGRAMME
- Wedding Fayre OranMor Sunday 7 October, 2018
- Thomas Muir Festival 2018
- Music for the Antartic, Greenpeace, Glasgow
- Elite Basketball Camp, Hallowe’en, Cleveden School, Glasgow West End
- Black Skin, White Masks, Africa in Motion Screening and Discussion
- Polly Rose Boutique, Perfect Dresses for Special Occasions, Causeyside Street, Paisley