Wedding Fayre OranMor Sunday 7 October, 2018
Sunday 7th October 2018 | 12pm – 4pm | Free Entry.
No appointment needed – just pop along, enjoy a complimentary glass of fizz* and browse the fabulous exhibition by handpicked suppliers to inspire your special day!
A perfect opportunity to view Òran Mór’s stunning Auditorium and meet the dedicated Events Team and Wedding Co-ordinator (recently shortlisted for a 2018 VOWS Award!) who will be on hand to chat through your wedding ideas.
Some of OranMor’s favourite local suppliers will be joining them. They include: The Alfred, Mark Wild Photography, Mitchell and Mcinnes Makeup, Rose ‘N’ Thyme, Designer Cakes by Paige, Flossy & Dossy, Stewart Highland Kilts, Make Believe Events, Georgina Sheward Bridal & Alterations, The Dear Green Flower Farm, Nebo Peklo, Modiste, Toasty Type, Melissa Cherry Hair, Natural Weddings Photography, Eventful Delights, Give Good Face, Angelkin Cards, Vine and Canvas, Neals Yard Remedies & Humanist Society Scotland
There will be a collection on the door for Down’s Syndrome Scotland in support of the fabulous work they do.
For further information on the Òran Mór Wedding Fayre please contact the Events Team 0141 357 6214 | email@example.com
OranMor, Byres Road, Glasgow G12 8QX
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Weddings, Weddings Glasgow
- Glasgoes Poetic 2019
- Getting Ready For The Mod at Kelvin Hall
- G20 Festival GBX Fundraiser
- Matchbox Cineclub Weird Weekend at CCA Glasgow
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Clydebuilt Festival Dragon Boat Race
- Glasgow Museums – Great Big Heritage Bus Tour
- Walk in James Watt’s Footsteps
- East End Free Festival
- Tenements Today Tenements Tomorrow
- The Rebirth of the Clyde, Fairfield Heritage
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- Take One Action, GFT
- Extinction Rebellion Climate Carnival Renfrewshire
- The Farewell Opening Gala GYFF 2019
- Drag Kids, GFT Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Careers in Film – Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- Barras Fest Glasgow 2019