Wedding Fayre OranMor Sunday 7 October, 2018
Sunday 7th October 2018 | 12pm – 4pm | Free Entry.
No appointment needed – just pop along, enjoy a complimentary glass of fizz* and browse the fabulous exhibition by handpicked suppliers to inspire your special day!
A perfect opportunity to view Òran Mór’s stunning Auditorium and meet the dedicated Events Team and Wedding Co-ordinator (recently shortlisted for a 2018 VOWS Award!) who will be on hand to chat through your wedding ideas.
Some of OranMor’s favourite local suppliers will be joining them. They include: The Alfred, Mark Wild Photography, Mitchell and Mcinnes Makeup, Rose ‘N’ Thyme, Designer Cakes by Paige, Flossy & Dossy, Stewart Highland Kilts, Make Believe Events, Georgina Sheward Bridal & Alterations, The Dear Green Flower Farm, Nebo Peklo, Modiste, Toasty Type, Melissa Cherry Hair, Natural Weddings Photography, Eventful Delights, Give Good Face, Angelkin Cards, Vine and Canvas, Neals Yard Remedies & Humanist Society Scotland
There will be a collection on the door for Down’s Syndrome Scotland in support of the fabulous work they do.
For further information on the Òran Mór Wedding Fayre please contact the Events Team 0141 357 6214 | firstname.lastname@example.org
OranMor, Byres Road, Glasgow G12 8QX
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Weddings, Weddings Glasgow
- Choral Concert St Marys Episcopal Cathedral
- KeanuCon 2019 CCA
- Glasgow Film Theatre celebrates 80 Years of Cinema
- ¡Viva! Spanish & Latin American Film Festival 2019 Glasgow Film Theatre
- The 33rd Glasgow Jazz Festival 2019
- Southside Film Festival 2019
- The Big Clothes Swop at the Ice Box
- Glasgow May Day 2019
- The Great May Day Cabaret 2019 – OranMor
- Let Me Entertain You, Fundraiser Kilbryde Hospice
- Shamanic at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Save Otago Lane Family Festival
- T.Rex is in Town, Kelvin Hall, Glasgow
- Spring Chinese Craft Fair, M Gallery Glasgow
- Femspectives Film Festival Glasgow
- Aye Write 2019 Gaelic Reading and Singing (Family Event)
- Woodlands Community Garden’s 9th Birthday Celebration
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2019
- St Patrick’s Festival Family Fun Day