Voices Nationwide, Spoken Word Workshops, Paisley
23 and 24 November, 2017
The Roundhouse and Create Paisley present Voices Nationwide Spoken Word Workshops for young people ages 12-25.
Come along to the workshops (at Methodist Central Halls, 2 Gauze Street, PA1 1EP) for an introduction to spoken word and a chance to express your thoughts, feelings, concerns, wishes or whatever you want through spoken word.
Dinner will be provided both days.
Performance at Blend Coffee Lounge, Friday 24 November, 2017
Following on from the workshops on Thursday 23rd and Friday 24th, there will be an opportunity to perform your spoken word on Friday 24th evening at Blend Coffee Lounge on Causeyside Street (doors open at 7.30pm) for an 8pm start.
Voices Nationwide is a partnership between the Roundhouse and Nationwide Building Society, which sets out to discover the stories of people across the UK and share them through spoken word.
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Glasgow Dynamic City with Linda Jackon, La Bodega
- Wild Women Writing Course with Magi Gibson starts January 2018
- Tinsel Tales, GoMA
- Creative Conversations Playwright Douglas Maxwell
- Ten Writers Telling Lies, Book Week Scotland, Airdrie Library, 28 November, 2017
- Book Week Scotland 2017, Bernard MacLaverty, The Mitchell
- Being Human Fest Postcard poetry: Philip Hobsbaum’s inclusive writers’ groups 23 November, 2017
- Poet Nuar Alsadir, Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Voices Nationwide, Spoken Word Workshops, Paisley
- The Art of Four, book by Roger Bilcliffe, The Lighthouse
- Lost Mansions and Houses of Lanarkshire by Dan Sweeney
- Vahni Capildeo, Creative Conversations
- Winter Words at Woodlands Community
- Book Week Scotland 2017 , West Dunbartonshire Libraries
- ‘This World that We Seem to Inherit’: Readings and Music for Remembrance, University of Glasgow
- Books at the Botanics
- Louise Welsh, Arlington Baths Club, Book Week Scotland, Thursday 30 November,2017
- Ten Slavonic Dances with Tom Hubbard, Scottish Writers Centre
- Book Week Scotland – Story on Page and Film with Bernard MacLaverty, Kelvin Hall, 2 December, 2017