Visible Cinema: RCS Curates: Departure Lounge and Deaf Funny(CTBC) at GFT
Monday, 15 January, 2018
Two Deaf men meet in hospital. Can they help each other as their lives reach crisis point?
Director Louis Neethling Cast Hal Draper, David Sands, Abigail Gorman, UK 2009, 27m, N/C 12+
The first episode of the world’s first BSL TV comedy sketch show, based on Deaf life!
Director Charlie Swinbourne Cast John Smith, Jean St Clair, Adam Bassett, UK 2017, 27m, N/C 12+
Charlie Swinbourne, deaf director and scriptwriter plus journalist and editor of deaf blog the Limping Chicken is our special guest for this event.
All tickets £5.50.
GFT, 12 Rose Street, G3 6RB
- Fiona Burns Mindfulness Course Hillhead Sports Club
- Shake Hands With The Devil, CCA
- Africa in Motion – I Still Hide To Smoke, GFT
- Calibre, GFT
- St Andrew’s Torch Light Parade Glasgow West End
- A Woman Captured GFT
- The Handmaiden – GFT
- Glasgow Havana Film Festival 2018, GFT
- Estonia Now at GFT
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2018
- Standing on Their Shoulders, UK Premier, Africa in Motion Film Festival
- DUNOON FILM FESTIVAL 2018 ANNOUNCES FULL PROGRAMME
- John Carpenter: Master of Horror at Glasgow Film Theatre
- I Remember It Well Symposium, Paisley
- Samhain Lantern Walk Glasgow
- We See The World Differently Screening 24 October, 2018
- The Muse at St Louis – A Night of Justice
- The Duncan McCrone Band, Gartmore Village Hall
- Great News: Centre for Contemporary Arts (CCA) Re-opening
- Teenage Superstars, GFT