Vintage Tea Party, Dalmuir Community Centre, Wed 4 March, 2015
Vintage Tea Party and film screening (vintage fancy dress optional)
Wednesday 4th March, 1pm-4pm
Dalmuir Community Centre, Clydebank
The Women Making History group invite you to afternoon tea – 1950’s and 60’s style!
We want to hear your stories and memories of women’s lives in West Dunbartonshire, focusing specifically on their ‘social life experiences’ during the 1950’s & 60’s. Come along for tea and cake, bring your favourite vintage object or photograph from the 1950’s& /or 60’s and tell us your stories about women’s social lives in West Dunbartonshire.
There’ll be vintage costumes, a fabulous 50s movie and the chance to view some objects from the Glasgow Women’s Library archive.
Vintage fancy dress from the 1950’s or 60’s very much welcome but not essential.
Dalmuir Community Centre is on Duntocher Road – just to the south of Dalmuir Railway Station.
For more information or to book a place telephone Morag at Glasgow Women’s Library or e-mail email@example.com
- Christmas Caroling
- First Events or Glasgow Film Festival 2019 Announced
- Befriending Food Experience Launch
- Karine Polwart, Creative Conversations
- Family Carol Service, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Scottish Queer International Film Festival 2018
- Refuweegee and Music Broth Unsilent Night Fundraiser
- Make Do And Mend, Repair Cafe
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Novelist Ann Cleeves, Creative Conversations
- Christmas Speakeasy and Open Mic, Scottish Writers
- The Primevals, Winter Initiative Night Shelter Fundraiser, Mono
- John Maclean Centenary March Glasgow
- Art Auction Fundraiser – Cure Claire’s Cancer
- Document Film Festival Glasgow 2018
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Michael J Malone at Book Week Scotland 2018
- Lin Anderson, Shaping the Story at Scottish Writers Centre
- Chill Habibi! The Glad Cafe
- Catriona Malan ‘Meet the Author’ at Fruin Farm
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Open Mic at the Balloch House Hotel