Vintage Bus Service, West End Festival, 28 June, 2015
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE EVENT HAS BEEN MOVED FROM SUNDAY 21 JUNE TO SUNDAY 28 JUNE.
Glasgow Vintage Vehicle Trust: Vintage Bus Service
Riverside Transport Museum, West End, Hyndland, Victoria Park, Anniesland and Botanic Gardens.
Riverside, Glasgow, G3
Sunday 28 JunE, 2015 11:30am
Free vintage bus service. Travel on our restored historic buses and coaches of the 1950s to 1980s from the Glasgow Vintage Vehicle Trust collection. Buses run frequently all day long on a circular route in both directions serving Riverside Transport Museum, West End, Hyndland, Victoria Park, Anniesland and Botanic Gardens.
There will also be a small display of vintage buses and lorries outside the Riverside Transport Museum.
Free event. No booking required.
Passengers can get on or off buses at any bus stop on the route.
Service starts 11.30am and ends at 5pm
This section: Kids and young people, West End Festival 2015
- The National Theatre of Scotland presents: The Reason I Jump, West End Festival 2018
- Scottish Mask and Puppet Theatre, West End Festival 2018
- Into the Woods Collective, Art and Music Workshops, Children’s Wood
- Gaelic Sport and Fun Day St Fillans, Glasgow
- Moana Sing a long, GFT
- The Sparkle Horse Baby Disco
- Big Feed Street Food Special, Govan
- Family Fun Day, Hillhead Tennis Club, 20 May, 2018
- Concrete Soldiers Scottish Premiere of Documentary, Kinning Park Complex, Glasgow
- Aye Write: Wee Write Beano Cartoon Capers, Mitchell Library
- Aye Write: Wee Write One Button Benny with Alan Windram
- May Day Picnic, Glasgow Green
- Sparkle & Shine! Nativity! The Musical Seeks Children Across The UK For Star Roles
- Wee Write Literary and Book Festival for schools and children 2018
- Call for Young Programmers for 10th Anniversary of Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Children’s Wood Holiday Club
- Young Films Foundation, CCA
- Wee Write – Family Days at Aye Write! 3 and 4 March, 2018
- Monte Carlo Classic Rally, Paisley 31 January, 2018
- Santa’s Magical Grotto at Lomond Shores until 24 December, 2017