Vintage Bus Service, West End Festival, 28 June, 2015
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE EVENT HAS BEEN MOVED FROM SUNDAY 21 JUNE TO SUNDAY 28 JUNE.
Glasgow Vintage Vehicle Trust: Vintage Bus Service
Riverside Transport Museum, West End, Hyndland, Victoria Park, Anniesland and Botanic Gardens.
Riverside, Glasgow, G3
Sunday 28 JunE, 2015 11:30am
Free vintage bus service. Travel on our restored historic buses and coaches of the 1950s to 1980s from the Glasgow Vintage Vehicle Trust collection. Buses run frequently all day long on a circular route in both directions serving Riverside Transport Museum, West End, Hyndland, Victoria Park, Anniesland and Botanic Gardens.
There will also be a small display of vintage buses and lorries outside the Riverside Transport Museum.
Free event. No booking required.
Passengers can get on or off buses at any bus stop on the route.
Service starts 11.30am and ends at 5pm
This section: Kids and young people, West End Festival 2015
- Minis Rugby Hillhead Sports Club
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival – 10th Anniversary
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Mask of Zorro, Blythswood Hall, Glasgow
- Worlds of Ursula K. Le Guin, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Darkstar Academy Course for Kids Hillhead Sports Club
- Patrick at GFT, Take 2 Free Family Film
- Young People invited to Meet Mhairi Black M.P., Clydebank
- Late Night: Superbad, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- #Beactive Festival, George Square, Glasgow
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, 10 Anniversary Edition Programme (2018)
- NATIVITY! THE MUSICAL RETURNS TO SCOTLAND TO SEARCH FOR STAR ROLES
- Broomhill Sports Club, Football for Girls
- Royston Youth Action, Community Fun Day 2018
- Govanhill International Festival and Carnival 2018
- Activity and Nature Discovery Day at Bowling Harbour
- Kids’ Scrapbook Workshop, Cottiers
- Family Friendly Autism Workshop, Riverside Museum
- Celebrating 80 years of the Beano, National Library of Scotland, Kelvin Hall
- Roald Dahl Film Festival at The Seamore, West End Festival 2018