Vintage Bus Fayre Glasgow
Saturday, 21st October, 2018 – 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Buchanan Street Bus Station, Killermont Street, Glasgow, G2 3NW
Take a trip down memory lane at the first Vintage Bus Fayre on Sunday 21st October. Buchanan Bus Station will be transformed as an array of buses dating from the 1960’s right through to the 2000’s will be on show.
For the first time, you can get up close and personal with vintage models which used to be seen through the streets of the city and beyond. Models on display, courtesy of Glasgow Vintage Vehicle Trust, will include a Leyland Titan; more commonly known as ‘a Wee L’, a Leyland Leopard, and a Bristol Lodekka. You’ll be able to hop off and on each whilst reminiscing about the good old days.
There will also be a collection of stalls giving you the chance to view bus memorabilia and the ever so popular model buses.
Perfect for the generations who are familiar with the vintage models as well as a great day out for the kids, it’s a day the whole family can enjoy!
The fayre is free and will run 10-4pm on Sunday 21st October at Buchanan Bus Station.
- Aye Write! presents Jane Harper
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2019
- The Lighthouse is celebrating its 20th Birthday
- Beatson Cancer Charity Gin and Sing, Bohemian Rhapsody
- An Afternoon of Fiction, Poetry and Performance
- A Place For The Work and The Human Being
- Restless Natives – a screening West End Festival
- West End Shop Fronts, Virtual Tour Kelvin Hall
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- Dusty Won’t Play at OranMor, West End Festival
- Outdoor Art Film, Eglantine, North Kelvin Meadow Glasgow
- SPLIT Glasgow Art Collective Graduate Showcase
- Summer Ball Fundraiser Craft Café Govan
- Lids Open Day with Glasgow Piano City West End Festival
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh by John Cairney, West End Festival 2019
- The Italian Job GFT
- Class of 1984 | Pity Party Film Club CCA
- Sleepless in Seattle, GFT
- Robert the Bruce, GFT
- Late Night GFT