Vintage Bus Fayre Glasgow
Saturday, 21st October, 2018 – 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Buchanan Street Bus Station, Killermont Street, Glasgow, G2 3NW
Take a trip down memory lane at the first Vintage Bus Fayre on Sunday 21st October. Buchanan Bus Station will be transformed as an array of buses dating from the 1960’s right through to the 2000’s will be on show.
For the first time, you can get up close and personal with vintage models which used to be seen through the streets of the city and beyond. Models on display, courtesy of Glasgow Vintage Vehicle Trust, will include a Leyland Titan; more commonly known as ‘a Wee L’, a Leyland Leopard, and a Bristol Lodekka. You’ll be able to hop off and on each whilst reminiscing about the good old days.
There will also be a collection of stalls giving you the chance to view bus memorabilia and the ever so popular model buses.
Perfect for the generations who are familiar with the vintage models as well as a great day out for the kids, it’s a day the whole family can enjoy!
The fayre is free and will run 10-4pm on Sunday 21st October at Buchanan Bus Station.
- Novelist Sarah Moss Creative Conversations
- Women and Rent Strikes Red Clydeside at the Mitchell Library
- Free Online Course, University of Glasgow: Robert Burns: Poems, Songs and Legacy
- Burns Night, Inn Deep
- Nichol Wheatley’s art depicting the tale of Tam O’Shanter at OranMor
- The Enduring Appeal of Mary Queen of Scots – University of Glasgow Research
- Curtain Set to Rise on Celtic Connections 2019
- FrightFest Week-End 1 and 2 March, 2019
- Silent Disco Party Parade, The Record Factory
- Glasgow Girls Kings Theatre
- Discover Family History at Kelvinhall
- Blueprint: Theorum CCA
- Collette, GFT
- Coach to Vienna + Fruit of Paradise | Ester Krumbachová Film Programme
- Conny Plank The Potential of Noise
- NT Live The Tragedy of King Richard II
- The Favourite, GFT
- Stan and Ollie, GFT
- CANCELLED She’s En Scene Women’s Screening: The Surprise Film CCA
- Tell It Slant Express Yourself on Burns Night