Vintage Bus Fayre Glasgow
Saturday, 21st October, 2018 – 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Buchanan Street Bus Station, Killermont Street, Glasgow, G2 3NW
Take a trip down memory lane at the first Vintage Bus Fayre on Sunday 21st October. Buchanan Bus Station will be transformed as an array of buses dating from the 1960’s right through to the 2000’s will be on show.
For the first time, you can get up close and personal with vintage models which used to be seen through the streets of the city and beyond. Models on display, courtesy of Glasgow Vintage Vehicle Trust, will include a Leyland Titan; more commonly known as ‘a Wee L’, a Leyland Leopard, and a Bristol Lodekka. You’ll be able to hop off and on each whilst reminiscing about the good old days.
There will also be a collection of stalls giving you the chance to view bus memorabilia and the ever so popular model buses.
Perfect for the generations who are familiar with the vintage models as well as a great day out for the kids, it’s a day the whole family can enjoy!
The fayre is free and will run 10-4pm on Sunday 21st October at Buchanan Bus Station.
- Book Launch: Welcome to the Heady Heights by David Ross
- Woodlands Community Garden’s 9th Birthday Celebration
- Starchild Art for Africa with McTears Auctioneers and The Hidden Lane Gallery
- Frank Turner at Aye Write
- Lynn Howarth Featured Artist at The Glasgow Gallery
- Aye Write! Open Mic with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Andrew O’Hagan Creative Conversations
- Launch of The Blame Game C.J. Cooke
- Hannah Aldridge and the Goat Roper Band
- Music Broth Grow With Music Youth Project
- Aye Write: Emily Cutts with Carol Craig
- Ras Digby (Sir Jessus Soundsystem) The Rum Shack
- Girl GFT
- Astro Black GSFF at CCA
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2019
- First Reels 2: Scottish Women Filmmakers of the 1990s CCA
- Wuthering Heights, Glasgow Film Theatre
- GSFF19 | Blueprint: Scottish Independent Shorts
- Accents, Glasgow Short Film Festival 2019
- Us, Glasgow Film Theatre