A Romantic Valentine’s Evening of fine food at Cottiers, February, 2017
A Romantic Valentine’s Evening of fine food at Cottiers
Our Valentine’s Dinner is available on Saturday 11th, Sunday 12th, Monday 13th and Tuesday 14th February 2017 in the Cottiers upstairs restaurant.
A gourmet three course meal plus Bread & Olives on arrival with Kir Royale for just £59.95 per couple.
Cottiers’ chefs have been working incredibly hard to produce this delicious, Mediterranean inspired feast which they just know you are going to adore. And for extra romance, they’ve got some delicious sharing options for you to enjoy together – savour the intimacy of sharing a plate of blinis or indulge in a spectacular chocolate dipping sharing pot with strawberries, shortbread and pistachio biscotti, made for two.
Spoil the one you love with a night of divine food in the romantic surroundings of Cottiers restaurant and make it a real date night to remember. (Brownie points highly likely to be accrued).
To book a Valentine’s dinner for two on Saturday 11th, Sunday 12th, Monday 13th or Tuesday 14th February 2017, just call the bar on 0141 357 5825, email firstname.lastname@example.org or pop in to book in person.
Deposit of £10 per couple required to secure your booking.
Cottiers, 93-95 Hyndland Street, G11 5PU
Menu – £59.95 per couple
- Beatson Gin and Sing: Grease at OranMor
- Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- The Lansdowne / Mother India review by Pat Byrne
- The Lansdowne – Mother India West End
- Whisky and Doughnuts Tastemaker Event at Citizen M
- International Women’s Day at Eusebi
- Barras Food Truck Fest
- Òran Mór Burns Night 2019
- Be My Galentine – Dinner for the Ladies in Your Life, The Project Cafe
- Burns Night, Inn Deep
- Mackintosh at the Willow by Leela Soma
- Mother India Festive Menu 2018
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu
- Eusebi Festive Dining 2018
- Christmas Menus and Exclusive Festive Bookings at Cottiers
- Martha’s Festive Pop Up on Byres Road
- Eusebi Hampers and Pre-prepared Festive Food
- OranMor Party Nights 2018