A Romantic Valentine’s Evening of fine food at Cottiers, February, 2017
A Romantic Valentine’s Evening of fine food at Cottiers
Our Valentine’s Dinner is available on Saturday 11th, Sunday 12th, Monday 13th and Tuesday 14th February 2017 in the Cottiers upstairs restaurant.
A gourmet three course meal plus Bread & Olives on arrival with Kir Royale for just £59.95 per couple.
Cottiers’ chefs have been working incredibly hard to produce this delicious, Mediterranean inspired feast which they just know you are going to adore. And for extra romance, they’ve got some delicious sharing options for you to enjoy together – savour the intimacy of sharing a plate of blinis or indulge in a spectacular chocolate dipping sharing pot with strawberries, shortbread and pistachio biscotti, made for two.
Spoil the one you love with a night of divine food in the romantic surroundings of Cottiers restaurant and make it a real date night to remember. (Brownie points highly likely to be accrued).
To book a Valentine’s dinner for two on Saturday 11th, Sunday 12th, Monday 13th or Tuesday 14th February 2017, just call the bar on 0141 357 5825, email email@example.com or pop in to book in person.
Deposit of £10 per couple required to secure your booking.
Cottiers, 93-95 Hyndland Street, G11 5PU
Menu – £59.95 per couple
- Mother India Glasgow – early evening and lunch menu
- Eusebi – enjoy a lovely Mother’s Day in Glasgow West End
- Mother’s Day 2018 at Leiper’s Attic
- Mother India – A La Carte Menu
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Beefcake Cafe, Anniesland
- Eusebi Valentine’s Day Menu, 2018
- Leiper’s Attic at Cottiers, Pre-theatre Menu 2018
- Valentine’s Day Menu 2018, The Square, Broomhill
- Valentine’s Day in Glasgow – Deal at Greggs
- Just for the lassies – Gaia Burns Supper, Glasgow
- Classrooms for Malawi, Burns Supper, Glasgow
- Celebrate Burns Day at Eusebi, Park Road
- Big Feed Street Social Glasgow 27 -28 January, 2017
- Burns Night at Cottiers
- Burns Supper, OranMor, Glasgow
- Reggae Burns Night, The Rum Shack Glasgow
- Finsbay Burns Night Fundraiser
- A Celebration of the Isle of Harris Gin at Finsbay
- Ashton Lane Hogmanay Street Party 2017