A Romantic Valentine’s Evening of fine food at Cottiers, February, 2017
A Romantic Valentine’s Evening of fine food at Cottiers
Our Valentine’s Dinner is available on Saturday 11th, Sunday 12th, Monday 13th and Tuesday 14th February 2017 in the Cottiers upstairs restaurant.
A gourmet three course meal plus Bread & Olives on arrival with Kir Royale for just £59.95 per couple.
Cottiers' chefs have been working incredibly hard to produce this delicious, Mediterranean inspired feast which they just know you are going to adore. And for extra romance, they've got some delicious sharing options for you to enjoy together – savour the intimacy of sharing a plate of blinis or indulge in a spectacular chocolate dipping sharing pot with strawberries, shortbread and pistachio biscotti, made for two.
Spoil the one you love with a night of divine food in the romantic surroundings of Cottiers restaurant and make it a real date night to remember. (Brownie points highly likely to be accrued).
To book a Valentine’s dinner for two on Saturday 11th, Sunday 12th, Monday 13th or Tuesday 14th February 2017, just call the bar on 0141 357 5825, email firstname.lastname@example.org or pop in to book in person.
Deposit of £10 per couple required to secure your booking.
Cottiers, 93-95 Hyndland Street, G11 5PU
Menu – £59.95 per couple
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Christmas made easy at Eusebi: gifts, hampers, party and pre-prepared food
- The Square Christmas Menu 2017
- Mother India Christmas Menu
- The Da Capo Daughters, The Square, Glasgow
- Eusebi Deli – Italian Beer and Food Pairing
- Webster’s Christmas Menu 2017
- Eusebi’s – Christmas Italian Style
- Ashton Lane Hogmanay Street Party 2017
- Mother India at Christmas – Set Menus
- Bahookie’s Big Christmas Rock Ceilidh Bash, Cottiers
- Christmas Dining at Cottiers Glasgow 2017
- A Celebration of the Isles with Harris Tweeds Mark Hogarth, Finsbay, 19 November, 2017
- A Rather Remarkable Afternoon, Mackintosh Club, Helensburgh, 30 November, 2017
- A Night of Broad Scots, Ubiquitous Chip, Thursday 30 November, 2017
- Glasgow’s Big Feed, Govan, 11 and 12 November, 2017
- Monsters Ball at Leiper’s Attic, Cottiers, Friday 3 November, 2017
- Day of the Dead, St Luke’ Glasgow, 28 October, 2017
- Murder Mystery Dinner, House of an Art Lover, 26 October 2017
- St Andrews Day at Cottiers, Friday 1 December, 2017