Valentine’s Day, the feast of love, 2016. Special Menu at Cafe Cossachok
‘For everyone who already found true love or still in search of a miracle’.
Cafe´Cossachok are offering delicious food with a special Valentine’s menuson 13th and 14th of February, 2016.
Available all day and from 5 p.m. romantic live music performance surprise songs with guitar accompaniment.
Places are limited so early booking advised.
‘See you soon with love your Cossachok’
Live folk, jazz and world music played by outstanding musicians, makes Russian Café-Gallery Cossachok the place to be.
10 King St, Merchant City, Glasgow G1 5QP
- Mary Irvine review: Polly Clarke – the tiger lady! Booked! Festival
- Taking Tea with a Trailblazer, NLS Kelvin Hall
- The Vice of Hope, GFT
- Tolkein GFT
- DOCMA DocKlub, CCA
- Thunder Road GFT
- Take 2: The Secret of Kells
- Shoplifters GFT
- Sunset GFT
- Rory’s Way GFT
- Masterclass with Peter Strickland and Andy Starke, GFT
- Freedom Fields, GFT
- Drive Me Home GFT
- The King of Paparazzi GFT
- Daughter of Mine, GFT
- Cleo from 5 – 7 GFT
- Beats GFT
- Ash Is Purest White GFT
- Befriending Food Experience Sunday Lunch
- Open Mind Fest – Journalism and Mental Health