Urban Voodoo Machine Cottiers
11 Apr 2019 – 8:00 pm – 10:00 pm
A collective of shadowy, London based, ne’er do wells, led by Norwegian born songwriter/frontman Paul – Ronney Angel. Featuring up to nine musicians at any given time, The ‘Machine mash – up guitars, twin drummers, fiddle, trumpet, tuba, banjo, washboard, upright bass, gong, mandolin, accordion, harmonicas, saxophone, sousaphone and even empty bottles and tie racks to create their unique brand of Bourbon Soaked Gypsy Blues Bop’n’Stroll.
The stars were very much aligned the night Paul – Ronney Angel was begged by a promoter to be the filling in a triple – bill band sandwich. Never one to turn down a knees – up, P-R realised he had 48 hours to put a band together. No problem! Trawling the dives and doss houses of London, he called in some favours, cracked some whips and so it was that The Urban Voodoo Machine lurched into life.
Tickets are £18 adults/£16 concessions not including the £1.50 booking fee which is added at the end of your transaction.
Over 18s only.
Cottiers, 93-95 Hyndland Street, G11 5PU
This section: Gig Guide
Filed under: Gig Guide
- Seven Song Club, Lynnie Carson , Rebecca Jordan and Bearpit Brothers
- The Carlton 3, Peat Stew at The Shandon Belles The Buttery
- Jen Fairgrieve at Tchai Ovna House of Tea
- Songs in the South: David Starr, Martha L Healy and Al Shields
- St Louis Jam Sessions
- Dave Arcari and Sean Oliver, The Record Factory
- Jimmy Fast Keys – A Tribute
- Nick Harper: 58 Fordwych Road
- Lolita Jackson at The Blue Arrow
- Let Me Entertain You, Fundraiser Kilbryde Hospice
- Urban Voodoo Machine Cottiers
- Shamanic at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Martha L. Healy, Flew the Arrow, Rosie Bans Seven Song Club
- Spangled Cabaret at The Blue Arrow
- Linda Jaxson at Avant Garde
- Edwyn Collins at Monorail Music
- Hannah Aldridge and the Goat Roper Band
- Ras Digby (Sir Jessus Soundsystem) The Rum Shack
- Love Music Hate Racism at The Blue Arrow