Uprooted, Outdoor Theatre Production, Glasgow August 2015
A new outdoor production featuring an edible Living Stage! Touring venues, festivals & school playgrounds August 2015.
Uprooted is a unique theatre production for children and families, fusing live performance, music and living plants with innovative stage design, touring in August 2015.
Join us outdoors amongst a curious world of plants for an enchanting tale of kinship and home, told through music, movement, and multi-sensory storytelling. A waft of mint, a crunch of peas, a sprinkle of fresh herbs in a cup of tea…rediscover the joy of our natural world, and have a nibble on the home-grown set!
Uprooted features Scotland’s first Living Stage; a recyclable, biodegradable, edible set created from locally found, reclaimed materials. Part theatre show, part garden and part art installation, audiences will get the chance to interact by nibbling on plants, smelling herbs, and sampling drinks.
Merchant City Festival, Greyfriars Garden, Shuttle Street, Glasgow, G1 1QA, Saturday 1st August, 12noon & 3pm
Tickets: Free, donations welcomed. Limited capacity.
The Children’s Wood, North Kelvin Meadow, located in between Clouston Street and Kelbourne Street, Glasgow’s West End, Sunday 23rd August, 1pm
Tickets: Free, to book email: email@example.com
Tour Dates & Information: www.ecodrama.co.uk/productions/uprooted/
- Cajun Music, The Doublet, First Monday every Month
- Merchant City Movie Club – Outdoor Film Screenings for Merchant City Festival 2015 July 27 – August 2, 2015
- Merchant City Festival, Saturday 25 July – Sunday 2 August 2015
- Sheets of Summer, 13th Note 24 – 26 July, 2015
- The Beauty Project, Merchant City Festival 27 July, 2015
- Uprooted, Outdoor Theatre Production, Glasgow August 2015
- Merchant City Festival: Women of the Merchant City GWL July 26, 2015
- Blackfriars, Merchants City, Gigs July, 2015