Unlimited Festival, The Tramway, 15 – 25 September, 2016
15 – 25 September
Prices vary - Tickets from £5
Day tickets available
This September, Tramway brings Unlimited to Glasgow - An international programme of performance, visual art, discussions and more celebrating extraordinary work by disabled artists. Originally part of the Cultural Olympiad for the London 2012 Olympics, Unlimited has become the biggest and best programme like it in the world, and for the first time extends to Scotland.
Tramway’s Unlimited Festival includes premieres and acclaimed productions, exhibitions and participation opportunities, diverse city centre installations and a family day on 25 September.
Follow these links to read more about what's on and book your tickets:
NCA Small Theatre: Hiraeth
21st Century Challenges: 43 Percent
Claire Cunningham and Jess Curtis: The Way you Look (at me) Tonight
Jack Dean: Grandad and the Machine
Sheila Hill: Him
Marc Brew Company: MayBe
Liz Carr: Assisted Suicide The Musical
Jo Bannon: Alba
Tickets on sale now.
Brochure available to download as a PDF or a Word Document.
It is also audio descriped in MP3 files, available to download on the right of this page (20 minutes, 7 sections)
If you would like to request a print version, or a large-print text only version, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tramway, 25 Albert Drive Glasgow, G41 2PE
- Context, Exibition of Photography and other interesting images at Offshore Gallery
- ‘Unwrapped’ Christmas Exhibition & Gifts at Thistle Gallery Glasgow until 24 Dec, 2017
- Thistle Gallery at Christmas
- Scotland: The Land Beneath Our Feet, ProjectAbility
- The Art of Four, book by Roger Bilcliffe, The Lighthouse
- Chozumaki, The Lighthouse Glasgow
- Temporary Closure of Mackintosh House
- ProjectAbility at Mono
- Artchitecture at the Arlington Baths Club, Collage Exhibition by Marion Gardyne, 1 – 17 December, 2017
- RGI Annual Exhibition, The Mitchell Library, 11 November – 26 November, 2017
- Arctic Walruses in Paisley, Art, Poetry, Fountain and Fun, 25 November, 2017
- Christmas Art Show, Lillie Gallery, November – December, 2017
- Archifon IV, Cryptic Sonica, University of Glasgow Chapel 1 – 5 November, 2017
- ProjectAbility Pop Up Shop orignal arts and crafts, Nov/Dec, 2017
- Old Kilpatrick Art Club, Exhibition in Napier Hall, 20 – 22 October, 2017
- Easing into Autumn With ‘Seven of Seven’, Thistle Gallery from 19 October, 2017 until end of the month.
- Scotland’s Own Coinage, The Hunterian, From 3 October 2017
- Glasgow Society of Women Artists at the Lillie Gallery, 7th October – 2nd November 2017
- A Synchronology: the contemporary and other times, Hunterian Art Gallery, 27 October 2017 – 28 January 2018
- Mackintosh Club, Helensburgh, Mackintosh Festival 2017