T.Rex is in Town, Kelvin Hall, Glasgow
18 April – 31 July, 2019
Information for Schools
This unique exhibition provides an opportunity for school groups to see a real fossilised Tyrannosaurus rex skeleton and learn more about the world’s most famous dinosaur.
School groups can take advantage of a special price tickets – £5 per pupil with 1 free adult for every 10 pupils.
To book your visit or to find out more, please call Glasgow Museums’ bookings team on 0141 276 9505 / 9506 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Packed lunch spaces are available, please ask at the time of booking.
As with other major exhibitions, hosting ‘T.rex in Town’ is only made possible by generating income through ticket sales. The Tyrannosaurus rex skeleton on display is an incredibly rare and important fossil which is being brought to the UK for the first time solely for this exhibition, and as such it requires special care and conditions. The revenue generated by ticket sales makes it possible to bring exciting exhibitions of this scale and significance to Glasgow. Every effort is made to ensure that tickets are reasonably priced.
There are concessions and family tickets available, as well as separate pricing for school groups.
The exhibition is open from 10am-5pm daily. Pre-booked tickets are available for timed entry to ensure any queuing for customers is minimised.
Although timed entry is allocated on an hourly basis this will not prohibit customers from staying longer during quieter periods. Tickets will also be available on the day at the Kelvin Hall reception desk.
Child (3-16 years): £8
Family Ticket (2 adults, 2 children): £39.50
- Aye Write! presents Jane Harper
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2019
- The Lighthouse is celebrating its 20th Birthday
- Beatson Cancer Charity Gin and Sing, Bohemian Rhapsody
- An Afternoon of Fiction, Poetry and Performance
- A Place For The Work and The Human Being
- Restless Natives – a screening West End Festival
- West End Shop Fronts, Virtual Tour Kelvin Hall
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- Dusty Won’t Play at OranMor, West End Festival
- Outdoor Art Film, Eglantine, North Kelvin Meadow Glasgow
- SPLIT Glasgow Art Collective Graduate Showcase
- Summer Ball Fundraiser Craft Café Govan
- Lids Open Day with Glasgow Piano City West End Festival
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh by John Cairney, West End Festival 2019
- The Italian Job GFT
- Class of 1984 | Pity Party Film Club CCA
- Sleepless in Seattle, GFT
- Robert the Bruce, GFT
- Late Night GFT