T.Rex is in Town, Kelvin Hall, Glasgow
18 April – 31 July, 2019
Information for Schools
This unique exhibition provides an opportunity for school groups to see a real fossilised Tyrannosaurus rex skeleton and learn more about the world’s most famous dinosaur.
School groups can take advantage of a special price tickets – £5 per pupil with 1 free adult for every 10 pupils.
To book your visit or to find out more, please call Glasgow Museums’ bookings team on 0141 276 9505 / 9506 or e-mail email@example.com
Packed lunch spaces are available, please ask at the time of booking.
As with other major exhibitions, hosting ‘T.rex in Town’ is only made possible by generating income through ticket sales. The Tyrannosaurus rex skeleton on display is an incredibly rare and important fossil which is being brought to the UK for the first time solely for this exhibition, and as such it requires special care and conditions. The revenue generated by ticket sales makes it possible to bring exciting exhibitions of this scale and significance to Glasgow. Every effort is made to ensure that tickets are reasonably priced.
There are concessions and family tickets available, as well as separate pricing for school groups.
The exhibition is open from 10am-5pm daily. Pre-booked tickets are available for timed entry to ensure any queuing for customers is minimised.
Although timed entry is allocated on an hourly basis this will not prohibit customers from staying longer during quieter periods. Tickets will also be available on the day at the Kelvin Hall reception desk.
Child (3-16 years): £8
Family Ticket (2 adults, 2 children): £39.50
- Beatson Gin and Sing: Grease at OranMor
- The 33rd Glasgow Jazz Festival 2019
- The Tailor of Inverness WebstersTheatre
- Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair 2019
- Seven Song Club, Lynnie Carson , Rebecca Jordan and Bearpit Brothers
- Glasgow Petanque Club
- Joe Hullait, Scot Squad Writer at QMU
- The Carlton 3, Peat Stew at The Shandon Belles The Buttery
- Creative Conversations, Kathleen Winter
- New Writings Showcase, Scottish Writers’ Centre
- Ian Macpherson, Comedy Writing Workshop
- Southside Film Festival 2019
- Chris Brookmyre, Aye Write
- Poetry at The Parlour Glasgow West End
- KeanuCon 2019 CCA
- GRAMNet/BEMIS Film Series Beyond Borders: Stories of Freedom and Friendship, CCA
- The Fight GFT
- Rafiki, GFT
- Monty Python’s Life of Brian, GFT
- Loro GFT