TransEurope Café Glasgow
Trans Europe Café, 25 Parnie Street, Trongate, Glasgow
Tony Sinclair’s Trans Europe Café is well worth a visit. Situated in Parnie Street, it fits very well in this intriguing, quirky area – just slightly off the beaten track on the edge of Glasgow’s Merchant City.
Whether you just fancy a cuppa and a scone or a delicious brunch, you will enjoy perusing their inventive menu and tasty gourmet dishes. They serve delightful Continental-style coffee and also on offer are beers and wines from various areas of Europe.
The atmosphere is relaxed and welcoming and whether a loyal local customer or a traveller to Glasgow, you will most definitely plan to return and introduce your friend’s to this little gem.
I popped in recently with my friend Rosemary and had the best French toast that I have ever tasted. The menu makes you smile and half the fun is making your choice. Next time I pop in for breakfast I’ll be trying Eggossais ‘two poached eggs with black pudding on a muffin with hollandaise sauce.
The sandwich menu, which truly reflects the café’s Trans Europe approach is also for tempting.
You can even have your dinner!
If your luck is really in you’ll be served by the charming Damien Venditozzi.
Trans-Europe Café, 25 Parnie St, Glasgow G1 5RJ
0141 552 7999
Open 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
This section: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Pat's Home Page Blog
- Websters Restaurant and Theatre Gallery
- Dark Vanilla Jungle Websters
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Scottish PEN Writers In Exile review by Pat Byrne
- Cuba Libre, Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Songs of Love and Freedom, Kelvingrove Bandstand
- Don’t miss the summer sale at Jasmine, Glasgow West End
- The Lansdowne Mother India Tapas review by Pat Byrne
- Have A Go – Calligraphy at The Mitchell Library
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- TransEurope Café Glasgow
- The Lighthouse is celebrating its 20th Birthday
- The Pieman Cometh Oran Mor West End Festival 2019
- Rory’s Way GFT
- Fashion Design Students Showcase Degree Show 2019
- Mother India’s Cafe at The Lansdowne
- Neither Wolf Nor Dog, GFT
- Befriending Food Experience Sunday Lunch
- May 2019 at Glasgow Film Theatre