Theo Clinkard Company:This Bright Field, The Tramway, 13 and 14 October, 2017
Theo Clinkard has built a reputation for creating affecting and visually arresting work. His latest, This Bright Field, commissioned by Tramway, is presented in two parts.
Part one* provides audiences with an intimate on-stage encounter with Clinkard’s exceptional international dancers before part two takes to the full stage on a cinematic scale.
Featuring striking lighting design, bold costumes and music performed live by James Keane, This Bright Field gradually builds in momentum to become a spectacle of visual and emotional power.
“A poetic fusion of sight and sound” (The Guardian)
* Please note the audience will be split into smaller groups for Part 1, then reunited for Part 2. You will be designated a start time when you book your ticket.
Children aged under 16 should be accompanied by an adult
Glasgow, G41 2PE
- Fiona Burns Mindfulness Course Hillhead Sports Club
- Shake Hands With The Devil, CCA
- Africa in Motion – I Still Hide To Smoke, GFT
- Calibre, GFT
- St Andrew’s Torch Light Parade Glasgow West End
- A Woman Captured GFT
- The Handmaiden – GFT
- Glasgow Havana Film Festival 2018, GFT
- Estonia Now at GFT
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2018
- Standing on Their Shoulders, UK Premier, Africa in Motion Film Festival
- DUNOON FILM FESTIVAL 2018 ANNOUNCES FULL PROGRAMME
- John Carpenter: Master of Horror at Glasgow Film Theatre
- I Remember It Well Symposium, Paisley
- Samhain Lantern Walk Glasgow
- We See The World Differently Screening 24 October, 2018
- The Muse at St Louis – A Night of Justice
- The Duncan McCrone Band, Gartmore Village Hall
- Great News: Centre for Contemporary Arts (CCA) Re-opening
- Teenage Superstars, GFT