Theo Clinkard Company:This Bright Field, The Tramway, 13 and 14 October, 2017
Theo Clinkard has built a reputation for creating affecting and visually arresting work. His latest, This Bright Field, commissioned by Tramway, is presented in two parts.
Part one* provides audiences with an intimate on-stage encounter with Clinkard’s exceptional international dancers before part two takes to the full stage on a cinematic scale.
Featuring striking lighting design, bold costumes and music performed live by James Keane, This Bright Field gradually builds in momentum to become a spectacle of visual and emotional power.
“A poetic fusion of sight and sound” (The Guardian)
* Please note the audience will be split into smaller groups for Part 1, then reunited for Part 2. You will be designated a start time when you book your ticket.
Children aged under 16 should be accompanied by an adult
Glasgow, G41 2PE
- Blinded by the Light at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Anderson Gerard Exhibition at Offshore Cafe Glasgow
- Alan Murphy – A Nod to John Martyn
- The Creative Process with Jacqueline Smith
- An Evening with local author – Pat McIntosh
- Scottish PEN’s Writers in Exile
- Queen Margaret Drive Festival, West End Festival 2019
- Kirklee Allotments Open Day West End Festival 2019
- Manaf Halbouni – Artist’s Talk Refugee Festival Scotland
- Britain on Film: Welcome to Britain plus Q & A GFT
- Memoir of War GFT
- Anna Magnani: Made in Rome GFT
- The Cure Live at Hydepark – Anniversary 1978 – 2018
- Outdoor Art Film, Eglantine, North Kelvin Meadow Glasgow
- The Glasgow Mela 2019
- Love Me or Leave Me, GFT
- Doc’n Roll presents: It Must Schwing! The Blue Note Story
- Interfest and Book Launch Garnethill Glasgow
- The Captor, GFT
- Robert the Bruce, GFT