Theo Clinkard Company:This Bright Field, The Tramway, 13 and 14 October, 2017
Theo Clinkard has built a reputation for creating affecting and visually arresting work. His latest, This Bright Field, commissioned by Tramway, is presented in two parts.
Part one* provides audiences with an intimate on-stage encounter with Clinkard’s exceptional international dancers before part two takes to the full stage on a cinematic scale.
Featuring striking lighting design, bold costumes and music performed live by James Keane, This Bright Field gradually builds in momentum to become a spectacle of visual and emotional power.
“A poetic fusion of sight and sound” (The Guardian)
* Please note the audience will be split into smaller groups for Part 1, then reunited for Part 2. You will be designated a start time when you book your ticket.
Children aged under 16 should be accompanied by an adult
Glasgow, G41 2PE
- Pagliacci, Scottish Opera visits Paisley, July 2018
- Glasgow Mela 2018
- Indepen-dance Summer Shindig 2018
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery Outdoor Ceilidh, West End Festival
- Soul Bowl, Jordanhill Bowling Club
- Indepen-dance Members’ Stories CCA
- Thank Funk it’s Friday, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Soul Bowl, Jordanhill Bowling Club, 27 January, 2018
- Dance House Glasgow WinterFest
- Cottiers Black Friday Christmas Ceilidh
- Soul Jazz Fridays, Partick
- Bahookie’s Big Christmas Rock Ceilidh Bash, Cottiers
- Swing Sensation Big Band Night, Glasgow University Union, 3 December, 2017
- Glasgow Dynamic City book launch La Bodega,Friday 8 December, 2017
- Soul Bowl, Dance Party, Jordanhill Bowling Club, 25 November, 2017
- Thank Funk It’s Friday, Partickhill Bowling Club, 27 October, 2017
- Theo Clinkard Company:This Bright Field, The Tramway, 13 and 14 October, 2017
- Indepen-dance, creative movement for people with disabilities and their carers
- Kathak Dance Classes, Glasgow South Side
- Dance Pupils in Scotland receive funding from The Peter Darell Trust, June, 2017