Theo Clinkard Company:This Bright Field, The Tramway, 13 and 14 October, 2017
Theo Clinkard has built a reputation for creating affecting and visually arresting work. His latest, This Bright Field, commissioned by Tramway, is presented in two parts.
Part one* provides audiences with an intimate on-stage encounter with Clinkard’s exceptional international dancers before part two takes to the full stage on a cinematic scale.
Featuring striking lighting design, bold costumes and music performed live by James Keane, This Bright Field gradually builds in momentum to become a spectacle of visual and emotional power.
“A poetic fusion of sight and sound” (The Guardian)
* Please note the audience will be split into smaller groups for Part 1, then reunited for Part 2. You will be designated a start time when you book your ticket.
Children aged under 16 should be accompanied by an adult
Glasgow, G41 2PE
- Aye Write: The Writing of Janet Paisley with Dr Linda Jackson, University of Strathclyde
- Silent Disco Party Parade, The Record Factory
- Creative Conversations – Novelist Jacob Ross
- GFF19 Jim Galloway – A Journey In Jazz CCA
- A Private War GFT
- Tell It To The Bees
- The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
- The Vanishing Glasgow Film Theatre
- An Elephant Sitting Still Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Raft Glasgow Film Theatre
- Tickets on Sale Glasgow Film Festival 2019
- Poetry at Inn Deep
- The Hole in the Ground, Glasgow Film Festival
- Transatlantic Sessions Celtic Connections 2019 review and photography by Pauline Keightley
- FrightFest Week-End 1 and 2 March, 2019
- Full Programme Announced Glasgow Film Festival
- Aye Write: Louise Welsh Introduces… Temi Oh & Bridget Collins
- Aye Write: Helena Kennedy QC
- Aye Write: Stuart Cosgrove & Ken McNab
- Aye Write: Lesley McDowell Introduces Jennifer Nansubuga Makumbi & Laura Shepherd-Robinson