The Whiteinch Bike Club
The Bike Club is open to anyone living in Whiteinch and surrounding area.
Held every other Thursday from 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. at the Whiteinch Centre, members carry out a range of bikey activities such as “Bike Doc” checks, bike maintenance and practical bike handling skills. And of course lots of bikey chat.
Every other Saturday morning from 10:00am til 12:00noon there is a bike run. All runs are either on cycling paths or minor roads.
The Bike Club is run by volunteers who are cycling enthusiasts and all abilities are welcome to come and take part. We hope it is fun and encourages more people to take up cycling.
This section: Pat's Home Page Blog, Sport, Walks, Cycling in Glasgow
2 responses to “The Whiteinch Bike Club”
- A Tribute to Leonard Cohen
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- West End Festival – What a Start
- Fun at the West End Festival 2018
- Western Infirmary Public Meeting, University of Glasgow
- The Great May Day Cabaret, Night for Chris Bartter, OranMor
- Glasgow Jazz Festival Programme and New Initiative Announced
- Another News Story, GFT
- Radical Film Network 6818 Launch, Glasgow
- ‘Growing and Dying’ a tribute to the writer Janet Paisley edited by Linda Jackson
- SWG3 presents Yardworks Festival 2018 – Graffiti – Street – Design
- The Pyramid at Anderston, New Logo Competition
- Isle of Dogs, Glasgow Film Festival 2018 – review by Rachelle Atalla
- Thank Funk It’s Friday, Partick
- Jim and Pat’s Podcast: Glasgow West End – Jim talks to Ian Smith of Last Night From Glasgow
- Dumbarton Waterfront Path
- Unbuilt Mackintosh, The Hunterian
- Big Fun in the Big House + Hip Hop shorts & Tomboy After Party, Civic House, Glasgow Short Film Festival
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2018
- Stars for Starchild, Fundraiser 10 March, 2018