The Whiteinch Bike Club
The Bike Club is open to anyone living in Whiteinch and surrounding area.
Held every other Thursday from 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. at the Whiteinch Centre, members carry out a range of bikey activities such as “Bike Doc” checks, bike maintenance and practical bike handling skills. And of course lots of bikey chat.
Every other Saturday morning from 10:00am til 12:00noon there is a bike run. All runs are either on cycling paths or minor roads.
The Bike Club is run by volunteers who are cycling enthusiasts and all abilities are welcome to come and take part. We hope it is fun and encourages more people to take up cycling.
This section: Pat's Home Page Blog, Sport, Walks, Cycling in Glasgow
2 responses to “The Whiteinch Bike Club”
- Glasgow West End: Glasgow Film Festival, Aye Write!, Valentine’s Day and Creative Conversations
- Stars for Starchild, Fundraiser 3 March, 2018
- CULTURE MINISTERS WELCOME IRISH MUSICIANS TO SCOTLAND GB18
- Denise Mina at Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Glasgow Film Festival 2018 announces full programme
- Summer Nights at Kelvingrove Bandstand 2018
- Alela Diane and Mick Flannery, Celtic Connections 2018 review by Pat Byrne
- Alberto Vazquez Dark Fables: From comics to films, CCA, Glasgow
- Oxfam Bookshop Byres Road Book Group
- Bob Law Photography: Winter in Scotland, Cnoc Coinnich Day Out
- Help the Homeless, Glasgow
- ‘Turning Over A New Leaf’ Exhibition at Thistle Gallery
- Special events and big musical guests announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2018
- Vahni Capildeo at Creative Conversations review by Pat Byrne
- Phoenix Flight Training Cumbernauld
- Kelvin Hotel, Glasgow – at the heart of the Real West End
- Jim’s Photo Diary August: Isle of Harris and Isle of Lewis Photo Gallery
- Carol Dunbar, Gallery Owner: Local Character, Glasgow West End
- Willie Miller Urban Designer: Glasgow West End Characters
- Glasgow’s West End Festival, Science Festival, Shopping, Dining Out, Galleries and the Botanics