The Whiteinch Bike Club
The Bike Club is open to anyone living in Whiteinch and surrounding area.
Held every other Thursday from 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. at the Whiteinch Centre, members carry out a range of bikey activities such as “Bike Doc” checks, bike maintenance and practical bike handling skills. And of course lots of bikey chat.
Every other Saturday morning from 10:00am til 12:00noon there is a bike run. All runs are either on cycling paths or minor roads.
The Bike Club is run by volunteers who are cycling enthusiasts and all abilities are welcome to come and take part. We hope it is fun and encourages more people to take up cycling.
This section: Pat's Home Page Blog, Sport, Walks, Cycling in Glasgow
2 responses to “The Whiteinch Bike Club”
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2018
- Thank Funk It’s Friday, Partick
- ‘Young Solitude’ Review by Lola Rose
- Denise Noone Bathing Bells at Govanhill Baths review by Pat Byrne
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Yvonne Lyon and Eilidh Patterson at The Glad Cafe review Pat Byrne
- Nae Pasaran, GFT plus Q & A with Felipe Bustos Sierra
- Conscious Catwalk, Fundraiser, Kinning Park Complex
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Graduate Degree Show, 2018, Glasgow School of Art
- Brooks Williams Sounds in the Suburbs, The Doublet
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, 10 Anniversary Edition Programme (2018)
- Social Bite – Sleep in the Park – Tackling Homelessness in Scotland
- Autumn Season,2018, Play, Pie, Pint at OranMor
- Glasgow European Championships 2018
- West End Festival – What a Start
- Fun at the West End Festival 2018
- Glasgow Jazz Festival Programme and New Initiative Announced
- ‘Growing and Dying’ a tribute to the writer Janet Paisley edited by Linda Jackson
- Isle of Dogs, Glasgow Film Festival 2018 – review by Rachelle Atalla