The Summit Is Now, ProjectAbility, 4 March – 4 April 2015
The Summit – It Is Now
Dates: 04 Mar 2015 – 04 Apr 2015
Preview: Wednesday 4th March, 2pm-4pm
Project Ability Gallery & Trongate 103 Foyer
Ten of the top international supported art studios will be showing work by two or more of their artists for the International Summit for Learning Disability Artists and their Support Studios.
Over three days in March (4th-6th), the artists will come together to share their practice, learn from each other and celebrate their creativity. Project Ability’s home in the award winning Trongate 103 in the centre of Glasgow will be transformed with each organisation exhibiting in specially constructed galleries throughout the building.
The attending studios are Arts Project Australia (Australia), Venture Arts (UK), Action Space (UK), Inuti (Sweden), KCAT (Ireland), Atelier 5 (Germany), Celf O Gwmpas (Wales), In-Definite Arts (Canada), Kaarisilta (Finland), Nina Haggerty Centre (Canada).
We will be open late on Thursday 5th March, 6pm-8pm for the launch of our Aspire publication.
The programme of the Summit can be downloaded here. The exhibitions will continue until Saturday 4th April.
Follow the latest information on our social networks: #TheSummit
103 Trongate, G1 5HD
This section: Art - what's on
Filed under: Art - what's on
- Woodlands Artists Residency Weekend
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 14 June, 2018
- Examination Paper, Creative Writing Event/Installation, Scotland Street School
- Limited Edition Art Sale, The Store Interiors
- Light Stream, Lynn Howarth and Peter McNair, Lillie Gallery
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 7 June, 2018
- Liquid Light by Vic Rodrick, First Solo Exhibition, Veneer, Glasgow
- A Day Out, The Lighthouse
- Jot and Tittle Expo, citizen M Glasgow
- RE:search Glasgow Science Festival
- Lost Glasgow, More Than Memories Exhibition, Arlington Baths
- E. Jane / Hardeep Pandhal Opening GI Festival, Kelvin Hall, Glasgow
- Nnena Kalu, ProjectAbility, Glasgow
- Transatlantic connections – Hunterian exhibition brings Harvard’s historic treasures to Glasgow
- Woodlands Arts Survey & Artist Network Lunch Woodlands Workspace
- Fresh Work Springs Eternal at Thistle Gallery
- Cross-feed Night School with Dr David Luke
- ‘Spring: the music of open windows’ at Thistle Gallery
- Dr Yupin Chung: Tea Under A Willow Tree, Glasgow Art Club
- 150th Anniversary Talks: Joanne Laird & Norman Walker Scotland Street School