The Summit Is Now, ProjectAbility, 4 March – 4 April 2015
The Summit – It Is Now
Dates: 04 Mar 2015 – 04 Apr 2015
Preview: Wednesday 4th March, 2pm-4pm
Project Ability Gallery & Trongate 103 Foyer
Ten of the top international supported art studios will be showing work by two or more of their artists for the International Summit for Learning Disability Artists and their Support Studios.
Over three days in March (4th-6th), the artists will come together to share their practice, learn from each other and celebrate their creativity. Project Ability’s home in the award winning Trongate 103 in the centre of Glasgow will be transformed with each organisation exhibiting in specially constructed galleries throughout the building.
The attending studios are Arts Project Australia (Australia), Venture Arts (UK), Action Space (UK), Inuti (Sweden), KCAT (Ireland), Atelier 5 (Germany), Celf O Gwmpas (Wales), In-Definite Arts (Canada), Kaarisilta (Finland), Nina Haggerty Centre (Canada).
We will be open late on Thursday 5th March, 6pm-8pm for the launch of our Aspire publication.
The programme of the Summit can be downloaded here. The exhibitions will continue until Saturday 4th April.
Follow the latest information on our social networks: #TheSummit
103 Trongate, G1 5HD
This section: Art - what's on
Filed under: Art - what's on
- Ilana Halperin: Minerals of New York, The Hunterian
- Linda McCartney Retrospective at Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- Have A Go – Calligraphy at The Mitchell Library
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- Anderson Gerard Exhibition at Offshore Cafe Glasgow
- Manaf Halbouni – Artist’s Talk Refugee Festival Scotland
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh by John Cairney, West End Festival 2019
- The Lighthouse is celebrating its 20th Birthday
- SPLIT Glasgow Art Collective Graduate Showcase
- Glasgow Roma Traveller Celebration CCA
- Claiming Back the Narrative, Refugee Week Scotland 2019
- Summer Time, Summer Place Thistle Gallery
- Maker And Producer (sustainable textiles)
- DEGREE SHOW Glasgow School of Art 2019
- Glasgow School of Art Master of Fine Art Degree Show 2019
- Fashion Design Students Showcase Degree Show 2019
- Mackintosh Still Life Drawing
- Patrick McAlindon at The Glasgow Guild
- Rhona Mühlebach Loch Long Solo Exhibition GFT
- Thistle Gallery: Vibrant Show Celebrates The Coming of Spring