The Scottish Homebuilding & Renovating Show Returns to the SEC, Glasgow
1 – 2 June 2019
SEC, Exhibition Way, Glasgow G3 8YW
SNAP UP TWO FREE TICKETS
The Scottish Homebuilding & Renovating Show, Scotland’s only dedicated consumer exhibition for self-builders, home renovators and improvers, is back at SEC Glasgow on 1 – 2 June 2019.
Visitors, whether they are experienced renovators or self-builders, or planning their first ever project, can find out everything they need to make their ideas a reality at the Scottish Homebuilding & Renovating Show.
The show will be packed with thousands of products, masterclasses, seminars and more than 140 exhibitors giving visitors the opportunity to access ideas, expertise and inspiration they need in one place, in one day.
There’s also free expert advice for every project from first home alterations to a full-scale self build at The Advice Centre, where visitors can take plans, outline drawings and ideas and speak to architects, builders and finance, and planning experts as well as one of the Homebuilding & Renovating Magazine team.
Commenting Nick Noble, Show Director says: “There’s a strong appetite for self-build and renovating in Scotland. In 2018 The Scottish Government set up the Self-Build Loan Fund, which offers loans of up to £175,000 to help with construction costs for self-build projects in both urban and rural areas, meaning there’s never been a better time to undertake a self-build project in Scotland.”
The show is taking place at the SEC, Glasgow on 1 – 2 June 2019. Opening hours: Saturday 10am – 5pm; Sunday 10am – 4.30pm.
Tickets are £8* advance (available till 3 pm on Friday, May 31) and £12 on the door and are available on 0844 858 6754** Under 16s go free
For more information of tickets visit www.homebuildingshow.co.uk/glasgow
Snap up 2 FREE tickets to The Scottish Homebuilding & Renovating Show
Looking to improve your home in 2019?
Planning to tackle that extension or loft conversion?
Maybe you’ve been dreaming of building a secure, sustainable home from scratch?
Then snap up 2 FREE tickets to the Scottish Homebuilding & Renovating Show, the essential show for renovators and self-builders, when it returns to the SEC, Glasgow on 1 – 2 June.
Whether you are an experienced renovator or self-builder, or planning your first ever project a visit to the Scottish Homebuilding & Renovating Show will give you practical help to turn your plans into reality.
At the show visitors can –
- Meet over 140 local and national specialist suppliers – see, touch and try 1000s of products.
- Get free advice from architects, designers, legal experts, craftspeople and self-build specialists and suppliers of everything from flooring and roof tiles to windows, doors and heating systems.
- Take along plans, ideas and questions and get free personalised one-to-one advice in a 15 minute consultation with one of the show’s experts, architects, planners or builders
- Check out 22 educational masterclasses and 8 in-depth seminars each day offering practical answers to common questions
The show is taking place at the SEC, Glasgow on June 1 -2. Opening hours: Saturday 10am – 5pm; Sunday 10am – 4.30pm. For more information contact 0844 858 6754* or https://glasgow.homebuildingshow.co.uk
To sign up for 2 free tickets visit www.homebuildingshow.co.uk/pr12
*Transaction fee of £1.50 applies per transaction (not per ticket). Calls cost 7p per minute plus network extras.
Saving based on one day door price.
- Book Launch: Welcome to the Heady Heights by David Ross
- Woodlands Community Garden’s 9th Birthday Celebration
- Starchild Art for Africa with McTears Auctioneers and The Hidden Lane Gallery
- Frank Turner at Aye Write
- Lynn Howarth Featured Artist at The Glasgow Gallery
- Aye Write! Open Mic with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Andrew O’Hagan Creative Conversations
- Launch of The Blame Game C.J. Cooke
- Hannah Aldridge and the Goat Roper Band
- Music Broth Grow With Music Youth Project
- Aye Write: Emily Cutts with Carol Craig
- Ras Digby (Sir Jessus Soundsystem) The Rum Shack
- Girl GFT
- Astro Black GSFF at CCA
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2019
- First Reels 2: Scottish Women Filmmakers of the 1990s CCA
- Wuthering Heights, Glasgow Film Theatre
- GSFF19 | Blueprint: Scottish Independent Shorts
- Accents, Glasgow Short Film Festival 2019
- Us, Glasgow Film Theatre