The Red Light Zone by Jeff Zycinski – Jeff and Suzie Talk Radio
Waterstones Byres Road
Thursday, 2 May, 2019 – 7.30 p.m.
Join Jeff Zycinski, former Head of Radio at BBC Scotland, when he discusses his new book The Red Light Zone – An Insider’s ‘Laugh ‘n’ Tell of BBC Radio with Nation Radio Scotland’s Suzie McGuire.
Hear about what really goes on in those soundproof studios as Jeff recounts hilarious broadcasting adventures from the Highlands to Hollywood and describes encounters with movie stars, Prime Ministers and princesses.
“undeniably well written and entertaining” – Daily Express
“A supreme anecdotalist” – The Scottish Review
“Like a Scottish Bill Bryson” – Chatterbox Magazine
Waterstones Byres Road, 351 – 355 Byres Road, Glasgow G12 8AU
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- The Creative Process with Jacqueline Smith
- An Evening with local author – Pat McIntosh
- Scottish PEN’s Writers in Exile
- Manaf Halbouni – Artist’s Talk Refugee Festival Scotland
- Interfest and Book Launch Garnethill Glasgow
- Julia Donaldson – The Gruffalo and other stories at West End Festival
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- A Place For The Work and The Human Being
- Aye Write! presents Jane Harper
- An Afternoon of Fiction, Poetry and Performance
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas
- West End Shop Fronts, Virtual Tour Kelvin Hall
- Glasgow Botanic Gardens: 200 Years at West End Festival 2019
- Dear Dinosaur: T Rex on Tour
- Get Your Scots Wirds Oot and Caa Awa!
- Dan Richards Booked! Festival 2019 review Mary Irvine
- Mary Irvine review: Polly Clarke – the tiger lady! Booked! Festival
- Taking Tea with a Trailblazer, NLS Kelvin Hall
- Samina Chaudry at Avant Garde
- Kerry Hudson’s Lowborn Tour, The Mitchell review Pat Byrne