The Opera Boys Cottiers
14 March 2019
8:00 pm – 10:10 pm
During the last 5 years The Opera Boys have performed over 1000 concerts to 10s of thousands of delighted audience members worldwide!
They are a small, elite team of opera boys who are truly some of the UK’s finest classically trained voices with training from London’s Royal Academy of Music.
The boys have performed lead roles on London’s West End and on Broadway in New York. They have performed as backing vocalists for many big names including Tom Jones, Elton John and Russell Watson, and there has even been an appearance on The Eurovision Song Contest.
This is a seated event.
Tickets sold as General Admission (you will not be allocated a specific seat in the auditorium)
Tickets £21.50 Adults/£19.50 Concessions/£19.50 Children (ticket prices incl. £1.50 per ticket admin fee which will be added at the checkout) (fee applicable to all tickets, including tickets bought on the day)
There will be ONE interval
Please note, box office is only manned when there is a performance in the venue. Phone messages and emails to the Box Office are checked at least once a day, Tuesdays to Saturdays.
Email confirmations and print at home tickets are currently NOT being delivered to ‘@icloud.com, @me.com, or @mac.com’ email addresses. Having confirmed that the issue is not with Seat Adviser’s mail server, we are now waiting on Apple to determine the root cause and eventual solution. In the meantime, please use an alternative non-Apple email address where possible.
Tickets are also available from other suppliers. If Cottiers’ allocation of tickets is sold out, it may still be possible to purchase from other ticket vendors. Please check online for more information.
Tel: 0141 357 4000
Cottiers Bar, Restaurant & Theatre
93-95 Hyndland St
Bar & Restaurant
Tel: 0141 357 5825
This section: Gig Guide, Music, What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Mother Courage and Her Children by Tom Leonard
- Dark Vanilla Jungle Websters
- Farzane Zamen in Concert
- The Magic Circus, Websters Theatre
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Songs of Love and Freedom, Kelvingrove Bandstand
- The Merry Widow – Opera Bohemia
- Celtic Music Radio House Concert Fundraiser for Tom Fairnie
- Websters Big Summer Event
- 4th of July Maker’s Mark Hoedown at Websters
- Chris Forbes, The Stand Glasgow
- Her Crooked Heart The Doublet
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Alan Murphy – A Nod to John Martyn
- The Thursday Show at The Stand, West End Festival 2019
- A Stab in the Dark : Murder on Byres Road West End Festival 2019
- The Big West End Festival Closing Party Cottiers
- Dusty Won’t Play at OranMor, West End Festival
- Rab Noakes, Websters 2
- Boo Hewerdine and Darden Smith at the Fallen Angels Club, Admiral Bar