The Only Way is Ethics: Our Dream City Saturday 5 December, 2015
Hosted by The Dream Machine and On the Corner
Saturday 5 December, 2015
3:00pm – 8:00pm
253-257 London Road, Glasgow G40 1PE
Would you like to play a part in building something new and exciting for the communities of Glasgow?
The Only Way is Ethics: Our Dream City is a day of conversation, exploring issues and potential ideas to take forward in our communities. This is a facilitated discussion group, featuring representatives from On the Corner, and each discussion point relates to a different service in which OTC is developing. We are keen to take forward collaborative ideas in the build of our renovation project and we want you to be a part of it!
Entry is free, however we do encourage small donations to help towards building our community space.
Discussions will feature ideas & interactive activities these are listed below:
‘Waste Not Want Not’: using food waste to tackle food poverty
‘Building the Community Fire’: Can dreaming solve our stress and isolation?
‘House of Fun’ – when and why do we forget to play?
Creativity and mental health: Making is Connecting
Head Space: Open forum for ideas
Teas, Coffees & Refreshments will be provided by The Free Lunch Cafe.
In collaboration with The Only Way is Ethics Festival:
- Word Jazzology, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- ‘thi wurd’ #3 at The Old Hairdressers, Glasgow
- Jane Harris Creative Conversations University of Glasgow
- I Remember It Well Symposium, Paisley
- The Scottish Witchfinder by Jacqueline Smith
- John Maclean, Hero of Red Clydeside by Henry Bell
- Hollie McNish OranMor
- Three Kinds of Kissing by Helen Lamb Book Launch
- After He Died Book Launch, Michael J Malone
- Stuart Paterson, Write on Cue!
- An Evening with Nawal Slemiah, Project Cafe Glasgow
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- Stuart Cosgrove, ‘Harlem 69’ Book Launch
- Richard Holloway, Creative Conversatons
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- All The Time We Thought We Had, Gordon Darroch Waterstones
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- She’s En Scene Women’s Film Screening and Discussion, Glasgow
- With Their Best Clothes On, New Writing Scotland Launch