The Lindisfarne Story – Gartmore Village Hall Sunday, November 1, 2015
Sunday, November 1, 2015
Gartmore Village Hall
Main St, Stirling FK8 3RN
Host Duncan McCrone
Ray Laidlaw and Billy Mitchell telling the story of their iconic band in music, words and pictures. The guys perform the band’s unforgettable story to life with archive photos, rare film clips – and scurrilous gossip!!
Anyone wanting to come along to this incredibly special evening that ticket sales are pretty brisk – don’t assume there’ll be availability on the night.
To book tickets, call 01877 382412 or visit www.lindisfarnestory.co.uk.
If you love UK rock bands and the music of the 60s and 70s, this show is for you – you’ll kick yourself if you miss it!
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events, Gig Guide
- I Remember It Well Symposium, Paisley
- The Scottish Witchfinder by Jacqueline Smith
- John Maclean, Hero of Red Clydeside by Henry Bell
- Hollie McNish OranMor
- Three Kinds of Kissing by Helen Lamb Book Launch
- After He Died Book Launch, Michael J Malone
- Stuart Paterson, Write on Cue!
- An Evening with Nawal Slemiah, Project Cafe Glasgow
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- Stuart Cosgrove, ‘Harlem 69’ Book Launch
- Richard Holloway, Creative Conversatons
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- All The Time We Thought We Had, Gordon Darroch Waterstones
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- She’s En Scene Women’s Film Screening and Discussion, Glasgow
- With Their Best Clothes On, New Writing Scotland Launch
- The Big Chair – Autumn Voices – Robin Lloyd-Jones
- An Evening with Charles McGarry, Waterstones Sauchiehall Street
- Public Lecture of the Publishing Scotland’s International Fellows Glasgow – review by Mary Irvine