The Hidden Lane Christmas Shopping
Three dates Saturdays: 24 November, 1 December and 8 December, 2018 from 11.30 a.m.
The Hidden Lane Studios, 103 Argyle Street, G3 8ND
Have a wander in this wonderful Hidden Lane, home to some of Glasgow’s most talented artists, crafters and artisans.
Find the perfect present this Christmas at The Hidden Lane.
Come and discover the shops, makers, food and more.
The lane is open 7 days, find something different every visit.
You can expect extra festive fun and Christmas treats on these dates:
24th Nov, 1st Dec and 8th Dec.
Late night opening at selected shops every Thursday throughout Dec.
Participating shops include:
Jewellery and Watches Store
Shopping & Retail
Landmark and; Historical Place
Arts & Crafts Store
- Glasgoes Poetic 2019
- Festa Dos Anos De Álvero De Campos Cheeky Besom Productions
- Getting Ready For The Mod at Kelvin Hall
- Edwyn Collins QMU Glasgow
- Pain and Glory, GFT
- A Faithful Man, GFT
- Chic-raq GFT
- Pity Party Film Club CCA
- Propaganda – Indie Club Night, QMU
- Through Black Spruce, GFT
- BlacKkKlansman, GFT
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- G20 Festival GBX Fundraiser
- Matchbox Cineclub Weird Weekend at CCA Glasgow
- Starry Skies, Warren and Heather at Old Hairdressers
- Glasgow Doors Open Day Kelvin Hall 2019
- Gaza GFT
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Clydebuilt Festival Dragon Boat Race
- Glasgow Museums – Great Big Heritage Bus Tour