The Hidden Lane Christmas Shopping
Three dates Saturdays: 24 November, 1 December and 8 December, 2018 from 11.30 a.m.
The Hidden Lane Studios, 103 Argyle Street, G3 8ND
Have a wander in this wonderful Hidden Lane, home to some of Glasgow’s most talented artists, crafters and artisans.
Find the perfect present this Christmas at The Hidden Lane.
Come and discover the shops, makers, food and more.
The lane is open 7 days, find something different every visit.
You can expect extra festive fun and Christmas treats on these dates:
24th Nov, 1st Dec and 8th Dec.
Late night opening at selected shops every Thursday throughout Dec.
Participating shops include:
Jewellery and Watches Store
Shopping & Retail
Landmark and; Historical Place
Arts & Crafts Store
- Blinded by the Light at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Anderson Gerard Exhibition at Offshore Cafe Glasgow
- Alan Murphy – A Nod to John Martyn
- The Creative Process with Jacqueline Smith
- An Evening with local author – Pat McIntosh
- Scottish PEN’s Writers in Exile
- Queen Margaret Drive Festival, West End Festival 2019
- Kirklee Allotments Open Day West End Festival 2019
- Manaf Halbouni – Artist’s Talk Refugee Festival Scotland
- Britain on Film: Welcome to Britain plus Q & A GFT
- Memoir of War GFT
- Anna Magnani: Made in Rome GFT
- The Cure Live at Hydepark – Anniversary 1978 – 2018
- Outdoor Art Film, Eglantine, North Kelvin Meadow Glasgow
- The Glasgow Mela 2019
- Love Me or Leave Me, GFT
- Doc’n Roll presents: It Must Schwing! The Blue Note Story
- Interfest and Book Launch Garnethill Glasgow
- The Captor, GFT
- Robert the Bruce, GFT