The Hellfire Club, Two Dates, Septemeber/October 2014
The Hellfire Club
Two dates for the diary:
In the run up to the launch of a new single and album The Hellfire Club are putting their series of Griffin gigs, reviewing great American artists, on hold and are spreading their wings ever wider.
Friday 26 September, 2014 The Tron
On Friday (26th) we are performing at The Seven Song Club at the Tron theatre, along with Sporting Hero and the Gracious Losers (featuring members of Thrum), plus a surprise singer-songwriter. The gig takes place in the elegant setting of the theatre’s Victorian Bar. Tickets are £7.50 (which includes a free drink) and are available from Tron Box Office – 0141 552 4267 (before 8.30 on the night).
Saturday, 4th October, The Bon Accord
The following Saturday, 4th October, the band will be performing an unplugged set at the Bon Accord, North Street. Entry is free and will kick-off at 9.00.
Hope to see you at one or even both nights.
The Hellfire Club
This section: Gig Guide
Filed under: Gig Guide
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Electric Frog and Pressure Riverside Festival
- Electric Honey Records Showcase – OranMor
- Carnival of the Dark Arts
- Sid Griffin and Peter Case Doublet Bar
- Bone Idle Bros, Starry Skies and Slipper Elm The Britannica Panopticon
- West End Festival: The Luthiers’ Concert Websters Theatre
- André Krengel & Roland Krause, Websters Theatre
- West End Festival: Songbird: Ellyn Oliver Sings Eva Cassidy
- Aly Bain and Phil Cunningham, Cottiers
- Hayes Carll plus Travis Linnvale, Cottiers
- Boo Hewerdine and Darden Smith, The Admiral Bar
- Jess Klein and Mike June, The Doublet Glasgow
- Choral Concert St Marys Episcopal Cathedral
- The Marbles and Friends Live
- Seven Song Club, Lynnie Carson , Rebecca Jordan and Bearpit Brothers
- The Carlton 3, Peat Stew at The Shandon Belles The Buttery
- Jen Fairgrieve at Tchai Ovna House of Tea
- Songs in the South: David Starr, Martha L Healy and Al Shields