The Hellfire Club, Two Dates, Septemeber/October 2014
The Hellfire Club
Two dates for the diary:
In the run up to the launch of a new single and album The Hellfire Club are putting their series of Griffin gigs, reviewing great American artists, on hold and are spreading their wings ever wider.
Friday 26 September, 2014 The Tron
On Friday (26th) we are performing at The Seven Song Club at the Tron theatre, along with Sporting Hero and the Gracious Losers (featuring members of Thrum), plus a surprise singer-songwriter. The gig takes place in the elegant setting of the theatre’s Victorian Bar. Tickets are £7.50 (which includes a free drink) and are available from Tron Box Office – 0141 552 4267 (before 8.30 on the night).
Saturday, 4th October, The Bon Accord
The following Saturday, 4th October, the band will be performing an unplugged set at the Bon Accord, North Street. Entry is free and will kick-off at 9.00.
Hope to see you at one or even both nights.
The Hellfire Club
This section: Gig Guide
Filed under: Gig Guide
- Farzane Zamen in Concert
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Songs of Love and Freedom, Kelvingrove Bandstand
- Celtic Music Radio House Concert Fundraiser for Tom Fairnie
- Websters Big Summer Event
- 4th of July Maker’s Mark Hoedown at Websters
- Her Crooked Heart The Doublet
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Alan Murphy – A Nod to John Martyn
- The Big West End Festival Closing Party Cottiers
- Rab Noakes, Websters 2
- The Tennessee Hotshots at Websters Playhouse
- Big Choir Concert at Cottiers
- Glasgow Roma Traveller Celebration CCA
- Da Capo Alba guitar and mandolin orchestra Cottiers
- Nekkuro Hana, Kundalini Genie + Pelican Tusk, The Hug and Pint
- Album Launch: The Kundalini Genie ‘It’s All In Your Head’
- Electric Frog and Pressure Riverside Festival
- Electric Honey Records Showcase – OranMor
- Carnival of the Dark Arts