The Hellfire Club, Two Dates, Septemeber/October 2014
The Hellfire Club
Two dates for the diary:
In the run up to the launch of a new single and album The Hellfire Club are putting their series of Griffin gigs, reviewing great American artists, on hold and are spreading their wings ever wider.
Friday 26 September, 2014 The Tron
On Friday (26th) we are performing at The Seven Song Club at the Tron theatre, along with Sporting Hero and the Gracious Losers (featuring members of Thrum), plus a surprise singer-songwriter. The gig takes place in the elegant setting of the theatre’s Victorian Bar. Tickets are £7.50 (which includes a free drink) and are available from Tron Box Office – 0141 552 4267 (before 8.30 on the night).
Saturday, 4th October, The Bon Accord
The following Saturday, 4th October, the band will be performing an unplugged set at the Bon Accord, North Street. Entry is free and will kick-off at 9.00.
Hope to see you at one or even both nights.
The Hellfire Club
This section: Gig Guide
Filed under: Gig Guide
- Edwyn Collins at Monorail Music
- Hannah Aldridge and the Goat Roper Band
- Ras Digby (Sir Jessus Soundsystem) The Rum Shack
- Love Music Hate Racism at The Blue Arrow
- Living with Words, Finn’s Place
- Knickerbocker Glory Glasgow University Feminist Society
- International Womens Day The Blue Arrow
- The Opera Boys Cottiers
- St Andrews Chamber Orchestra at Cottiers
- Jack Lukeman OranMor
- Threebop plus Little Acres at The Blue Arrow
- Sarah MacDougall, The Doublet
- Black Star Jackals EP Launch
- Sarah Jane Scouten The Doublet
- Cowboy Calypso, WomanSaid and Stephen EvEns
- New Candys + Kundalini Genie & Gelatine
- Open Mic Tuesdays at Queen Margaret Union
- Lola in Slacks Single Launch at Websters
- Dave Arcari and Andres Roots
- Pucinni’s La Bohème in Paisley