The Greatest Showman Eat/Film at Sloans
Thursday, 27 September, 2018 6.30 p.m.
Sloans Restaurant, 108 Argyle Street, Glasgow G2 8BG
P. T. Barnum and his troupe perform a show at the circus (“The Greatest Show”). In a flashback to Barnum’s childhood where he and his father Philo, a tailor, work for the Hallett family, he becomes infatuated with their daughter, Charity. Though Charity is being sent to finishing school, Barnum reassures her they will not be separated. The two keep in touch through letters until they meet again in adulthood (“A Million Dreams”), eventually marrying and raising two daughters, Caroline and Helen, in New York City (“A Million Dreams” reprise). They live a humble life; though Charity is happy, Barnum dreams of more
Macaroni Cheese, Chilli Cheese Dog and Sweet Potato, Coconut & Chickpea Curry and a movie for only £13.95 for 2!
For more information or to hire Eat Film for your own private party call 0141 221 8886 and speak to our Events Manager.
* Due to licensing restrictions, EatFilm patrons must be 18 years or over.
This section: Cinema, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
- Spank the Banker Documentary feature film by Samir Mehanovic
- Mid90s, Glasgow Film Festival 2019 review Pat Byrne
- Glasgow Film Festival Launch 2019 + announcement Scottish Premiere Wild Rose
- Arctic, Glasgow Film Festival 2019
- GFF19 Jim Galloway – A Journey In Jazz CCA
- A Private War GFT
- Tell It To The Bees
- The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
- The Vanishing Glasgow Film Theatre
- An Elephant Sitting Still Glasgow Film Theatre
- Tickets on Sale Glasgow Film Festival 2019
- The Hole in the Ground, Glasgow Film Festival
- FrightFest Week-End 1 and 2 March, 2019
- Full Programme Announced Glasgow Film Festival
- Belgian Cinema ‘Both Sides Now’, Glasgow Film Festival 2019
- Glasgow Film Festival: Mother’s Instinct
- Cubanos: Woman and the Revolution
- SQIFF Shorts on Tour presented with STUC LGBT+ Committee, CCA
- An Impossible Love GFT
- Weekend: Valentine’s Day The Seamore