The Greatest Showman Eat/Film at Sloans
Thursday, 27 September, 2018 6.30 p.m.
Sloans Restaurant, 108 Argyle Street, Glasgow G2 8BG
P. T. Barnum and his troupe perform a show at the circus (“The Greatest Show”). In a flashback to Barnum’s childhood where he and his father Philo, a tailor, work for the Hallett family, he becomes infatuated with their daughter, Charity. Though Charity is being sent to finishing school, Barnum reassures her they will not be separated. The two keep in touch through letters until they meet again in adulthood (“A Million Dreams”), eventually marrying and raising two daughters, Caroline and Helen, in New York City (“A Million Dreams” reprise). They live a humble life; though Charity is happy, Barnum dreams of more
Macaroni Cheese, Chilli Cheese Dog and Sweet Potato, Coconut & Chickpea Curry and a movie for only £13.95 for 2!
For more information or to hire Eat Film for your own private party call 0141 221 8886 and speak to our Events Manager.
* Due to licensing restrictions, EatFilm patrons must be 18 years or over.
This section: Cinema, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
- TransEurope Café Glasgow
- Blinded by the Light at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Britain on Film: Welcome to Britain plus Q & A GFT
- Memoir of War GFT
- Anna Magnani: Made in Rome GFT
- The Cure Live at Hydepark – Anniversary 1978 – 2018
- Outdoor Art Film, Eglantine, North Kelvin Meadow Glasgow
- Love Me or Leave Me, GFT
- Doc’n Roll presents: It Must Schwing! The Blue Note Story
- The Captor, GFT
- Robert the Bruce, GFT
- Diego Maradona GFT
- NT Live: Small Island, GFT
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Scalarama Press/Marketing and Design
- Boogie at the Botanics, Open Air Cinema
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas
- Restless Natives – a screening West End Festival
- The Italian Job GFT