The Greatest Showman Eat/Film at Sloans
Thursday, 27 September, 2018 6.30 p.m.
Sloans Restaurant, 108 Argyle Street, Glasgow G2 8BG
P. T. Barnum and his troupe perform a show at the circus (“The Greatest Show”). In a flashback to Barnum’s childhood where he and his father Philo, a tailor, work for the Hallett family, he becomes infatuated with their daughter, Charity. Though Charity is being sent to finishing school, Barnum reassures her they will not be separated. The two keep in touch through letters until they meet again in adulthood (“A Million Dreams”), eventually marrying and raising two daughters, Caroline and Helen, in New York City (“A Million Dreams” reprise). They live a humble life; though Charity is happy, Barnum dreams of more
Macaroni Cheese, Chilli Cheese Dog and Sweet Potato, Coconut & Chickpea Curry and a movie for only £13.95 for 2!
For more information or to hire Eat Film for your own private party call 0141 221 8886 and speak to our Events Manager.
* Due to licensing restrictions, EatFilm patrons must be 18 years or over.
This section: Cinema, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu
- Eusebi Hampers and Pre-prepared Festive Food
- Scottish Queer International Film Festival 2018
- Fright Night and A Girl Walk Home Alone at Night, Burnt Church Film Club
- Die Hard GFT
- SQIFF18 A Girl at My Door CCA
- Pity Party Film Club, Cry Baby CCA
- Elf and Trading Places Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- First Events or Glasgow Film Festival 2019 Announced
- SUSTAIN £200 bursary available for Community Cinema Projects
- Home Alone GFT
- The Wild Pear Tree
- Mug GFT
- The Old Man and The Gun GFT
- Sorry To Bother You GFT
- Jingle All The Way, GFT
- Support Glasgow Film Theatre
- Christmas Menus and Exclusive Festive Bookings at Cottiers
- OranMor Party Nights 2018
- Eusebi Festive Dining 2018