The Greatest Showman Eat/Film at Sloans
Thursday, 27 September, 2018 6.30 p.m.
Sloans Restaurant, 108 Argyle Street, Glasgow G2 8BG
P. T. Barnum and his troupe perform a show at the circus (“The Greatest Show”). In a flashback to Barnum’s childhood where he and his father Philo, a tailor, work for the Hallett family, he becomes infatuated with their daughter, Charity. Though Charity is being sent to finishing school, Barnum reassures her they will not be separated. The two keep in touch through letters until they meet again in adulthood (“A Million Dreams”), eventually marrying and raising two daughters, Caroline and Helen, in New York City (“A Million Dreams” reprise). They live a humble life; though Charity is happy, Barnum dreams of more
Macaroni Cheese, Chilli Cheese Dog and Sweet Potato, Coconut & Chickpea Curry and a movie for only £13.95 for 2!
For more information or to hire Eat Film for your own private party call 0141 221 8886 and speak to our Events Manager.
* Due to licensing restrictions, EatFilm patrons must be 18 years or over.
This section: Cinema, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
- Women’s Voices in Culture and Politics in Cuba CCA
- Platform Food and Farmers Market Glasgow
- Shake Hands With The Devil, CCA
- Africa in Motion – I Still Hide To Smoke, GFT
- Calibre, GFT
- A Woman Captured GFT
- The Handmaiden – GFT
- Glasgow Havana Film Festival 2018, GFT
- Estonia Now at GFT
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2018
- Standing on Their Shoulders, UK Premier, Africa in Motion Film Festival
- DUNOON FILM FESTIVAL 2018 ANNOUNCES FULL PROGRAMME
- John Carpenter: Master of Horror at Glasgow Film Theatre
- I Remember It Well Symposium, Paisley
- We See The World Differently Screening 24 October, 2018
- Teenage Superstars, GFT
- Decolonising the Speculative: Journeys to African Futures – Africa in Motion 2018
- Afri Adventure, Africa in Motion for Kids, Glasgow
- CINE[STHESIA] – Scots and America, Kelvin Hall
- Dublin Film Festival celebrating New Scottish Cinema