The Great Big Mackintosh Bus Tour, Glasgow
21 July, 2018 . 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Hop on the Vintage Bus (courtesy of Glasgow Vintage Vehicle Trust).
Visit all of the main Mackintosh attractions including Mackintosh House, The Hunterian, Kelvin Hall, Kelvingrove, Scotland Street School, Mackintosh Queens Cross, The Lighthouse and The Willow Tearoom.
Glasgow Vintage Vehicle Trust
Download PDF Leaflet with full details.
This section: Architecture, Art & artists Glasgow West End, Art - what's on
- Mackintosh Still Life Drawing
- Patrick McAlindon at The Glasgow Guild
- Rhona Mühlebach Loch Long Solo Exhibition GFT
- Thistle Gallery: Vibrant Show Celebrates The Coming of Spring
- Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair 2019
- Starchild Art for Africa with McTears Auctioneers and The Hidden Lane Gallery
- Earth Echo Affective Reflection Project Ability
- Rites of Spring, Thistle Gallery
- Spring Chinese Craft Fair, M Gallery Glasgow
- Lynn Howarth Featured Artist at The Glasgow Gallery
- The German Revolution: Expressionist Prints Lunchtime Talks Programme
- Hand Drawn Action Packed The Hunterian
- ‘I Say Nothing’ Kelvingrove – introduction by Christine Borland
- Earth Echo Affective Reflection ProjectAbility
- Glasgow School of Art MFA MFA WIP Screening 2, CCA
- Passing Moments Caught in Time…. Thistle Gallery
- The German Revolution at the Hunterian Art Gallery
- Poetry at Inn Deep
- Nelson Mandela The Centenary Exhibition The Lighthouse
- Katherine MacBride – Having Been Breathed Out / Patriarchy Over and Out