The Braw Wee Emporium, Glasgow – music and gifts
The Braw Wee Emporium
Record and Gift shop based in the Heart of the Barras Market run by sisters Jennifer McGlone and Erin Molloy.
Their ethos is to support Scotland’s amazing creative community by stocking local talent.
You will find the very best in folk, jazz and acoustic music concentrating on releases not available in mainstream shops. Plus a wonderful range of jewellery, candles, homewares, baby gifts and art work by Scottish based artists and designers – basically things you won’t find in the high street.
Thursday to Sunday 10am – 4pm.
Location: Barras Art and Design Centre (BAaD), 54 Calton Entry Glasgow, G40 2SB The Barras
Main entry on West Stevenson Street – opposite Randalls.
Jewellery, cards, gifts by Scottish Crafters including:
The Grey Earl
Poppy and Mimi
Silver Sky Creations
Hole in my pocket and eat haggis
Claire Barclay Draws
The Braw Wee Emporium also run a monthly fair at BAaD with over 20 stalls, workshops, music and you can visit the BAaD Cafe for some lovely food and drink!
If you are a maker, designer, artist or trader
Get in touch if you would like a stall
54 Calton Entry, Glasgow, United Kingdom G40 2SB
Telephone: 0141 237 4270
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Shopping
- Film Listings at GFT, March 2018
- Generations Working Together, Conference, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow
- Roteract Fancy a Cup of Tea with a Refugee, QMU, University of Glasgow
- Sweet Country, Cineworld Glasgow
- The Breadwinner, GFT
- Working Girl, GFF 2018
- The Ballad of Lefty Brown, GFT
- 45s for 45 All Day Fundraiser, Old Toll Bar, Glasgow
- Boutique Health and Fitness Festival, Glasgow
- Stars for Starchild, Fundraiser 3 March, 2018
- Help the Homeless Glasgow ‘I am not lost’, 25 February, 2018
- Thank Funk it’s Friday, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Sextival: Queer Relationships on Film, CCA
- CULTURE MINISTERS WELCOME IRISH MUSICIANS TO SCOTLAND GB18
- Summer Nights at Kelvingrove Bandstand 2018
- Whyte and Mackay, Glasgow International Comedy Festival 2018
- Celtic Connections 25th Anniversary Opening Concert, review and photographs by Pauline Keightley
- Soul Bowl, Jordanhill Bowling Club, 27 January, 2018
- Save £4 Ticket Offer- The Creative Craft Show and The Scottish Quilting Show
- Artists Network Lunch, Woodland Community