The Braw Wee Emporium, Glasgow – music and gifts
The Braw Wee Emporium
Record and Gift shop based in the Heart of the Barras Market run by sisters Jennifer McGlone and Erin Molloy.
Their ethos is to support Scotland’s amazing creative community by stocking local talent.
You will find the very best in folk, jazz and acoustic music concentrating on releases not available in mainstream shops. Plus a wonderful range of jewellery, candles, homewares, baby gifts and art work by Scottish based artists and designers – basically things you won’t find in the high street.
Thursday to Sunday 10am – 4pm.
Location: Barras Art and Design Centre (BAaD), 54 Calton Entry Glasgow, G40 2SB The Barras
Main entry on West Stevenson Street – opposite Randalls.
Jewellery, cards, gifts by Scottish Crafters including:
The Grey Earl
Poppy and Mimi
Silver Sky Creations
Hole in my pocket and eat haggis
Claire Barclay Draws
The Braw Wee Emporium also run a monthly fair at BAaD with over 20 stalls, workshops, music and you can visit the BAaD Cafe for some lovely food and drink!
If you are a maker, designer, artist or trader
Get in touch if you would like a stall
54 Calton Entry, Glasgow, United Kingdom G40 2SB
Telephone: 0141 237 4270
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Shopping
- The Great Street Play and The Big Lunch, Queen Margaret Drive, West End Festival 2018
- Glasgow Mela 2018
- The National Theatre of Scotland presents: The Reason I Jump, West End Festival 2018
- CCA, Art School Fire – Events: new venues, postponements and cancellations.
- All Dayer OranMor, West End Festival 2018
- Museum of the Moon, West End Festival 2018
- West End Festival – What a Start
- The 5th Annual Champipunship, OranMor
- Indepen-dance Summer Shindig 2018
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2018
- Pride Glasgow 2018
- Kittlin and the Carlton 3, West End Festival
- The Big Sunday, West End Festival
- Take One Action Film Festival Not Without Us, CCA
- Light up Gaza, Glasgow
- Light Up Gaza, Fundraiser, Glasgow
- Craft Cafe Summer Ball at Pearce Institute
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Lazy Saturday Afternoon, Friends of the River Kelvin at West End Festival
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 14 June, 2018