The Braw Wee Emporium, Glasgow – music and gifts
The Braw Wee Emporium
Record and Gift shop based in the Heart of the Barras Market run by sisters Jennifer McGlone and Erin Molloy.
Their ethos is to support Scotland’s amazing creative community by stocking local talent.
You will find the very best in folk, jazz and acoustic music concentrating on releases not available in mainstream shops. Plus a wonderful range of jewellery, candles, homewares, baby gifts and art work by Scottish based artists and designers – basically things you won’t find in the high street.
Thursday to Sunday 10am – 4pm.
Location: Barras Art and Design Centre (BAaD), 54 Calton Entry Glasgow, G40 2SB The Barras
Main entry on West Stevenson Street – opposite Randalls.
Jewellery, cards, gifts by Scottish Crafters including:
The Grey Earl
Poppy and Mimi
Silver Sky Creations
Hole in my pocket and eat haggis
Claire Barclay Draws
The Braw Wee Emporium also run a monthly fair at BAaD with over 20 stalls, workshops, music and you can visit the BAaD Cafe for some lovely food and drink!
If you are a maker, designer, artist or trader
Get in touch if you would like a stall
54 Calton Entry, Glasgow, United Kingdom G40 2SB
Telephone: 0141 237 4270
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Shopping
- Introduction to Study at Glasgow School of Art
- Dandiya Nights, Milngavie Town Hall October 2018
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Mask of Zorro, Blythswood Hall, Glasgow
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- SUPER Market Glasgow 2018
- Pollok House, Glasgow Doors Open Days, Craft Fair
- Wild Harvest, Native Trees and Fruit, Locavore Guided Walk and Discussion
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- Pollokshaws Community Carnival 2018
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Six and a Tanner, OranMor
- Young People invited to Meet Mhairi Black M.P., Clydebank
- Medical Aid for Palestinians, Evening at Sloans Glasgow
- Late Night: Superbad, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Graduate Degree Show, 2018, Glasgow School of Art
- Jim Byrne, The Basement Jam, Tennent’s Bar, Glasgow
- Museums at Night, Glasgow, October, 2018
- Glasgow Canal Festival 2018