The Braw Wee Emporium, Glasgow – music and gifts
The Braw Wee Emporium
Record and Gift shop based in the Heart of the Barras Market run by sisters Jennifer McGlone and Erin Molloy.
Their ethos is to support Scotland’s amazing creative community by stocking local talent.
You will find the very best in folk, jazz and acoustic music concentrating on releases not available in mainstream shops. Plus a wonderful range of jewellery, candles, homewares, baby gifts and art work by Scottish based artists and designers – basically things you won’t find in the high street.
Thursday to Sunday 10am – 4pm.
Location: Barras Art and Design Centre (BAaD), 54 Calton Entry Glasgow, G40 2SB The Barras
Main entry on West Stevenson Street – opposite Randalls.
Jewellery, cards, gifts by Scottish Crafters including:
The Grey Earl
Poppy and Mimi
Silver Sky Creations
Hole in my pocket and eat haggis
Claire Barclay Draws
The Braw Wee Emporium also run a monthly fair at BAaD with over 20 stalls, workshops, music and you can visit the BAaD Cafe for some lovely food and drink!
If you are a maker, designer, artist or trader
Get in touch if you would like a stall
54 Calton Entry, Glasgow, United Kingdom G40 2SB
Telephone: 0141 237 4270
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Shopping
- Late Night Opening at De Courcy’s hosted Janet and John and Lovesome Emporium
- Social Bite Help the Homeless this Christmas
- Festive Family Shindig, Fundraiser Cure Claire’s Cancer
- Christmas Caroling
- First Events or Glasgow Film Festival 2019 Announced
- Befriending Food Experience Launch
- Family Carol Service, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Eusebi Hampers and Pre-prepared Festive Food
- Scottish Queer International Film Festival 2018
- Refuweegee and Music Broth Unsilent Night Fundraiser
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Make Do And Mend, Repair Cafe
- ‘Unwrapped’ Show at The Thistle Gallery 2018
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Glasgow Christmas Markets
- The Primevals, Winter Initiative Night Shelter Fundraiser, Mono
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
- John Maclean Centenary March Glasgow
- Art Auction Fundraiser – Cure Claire’s Cancer
- Document Film Festival Glasgow 2018