The Bird Cage, Pop Up Restaurant, Tontine Lane Glasgow
The Birdcage will be popping up in Tontine Lane throughout the duration of the European Championships. This speciality Chicken restaurant’s menu includes everything from coriander, chilli and lime chicken wings, to pulled chicken bao buns, to jerked spatchcock chicken and southern fried chicken. There will also be a range of vegetarian options on offer.
Tontine Lane will be a hub of activity from 1st until 11th August, with live music, DJ’s and art installations transforming one of Glasgow most iconic, hidden lanes.
As well as installations from Douglas Gordon, Tom Knompax and Art Pistol, there will be a specially commissioned nine-hole crazy golf course. The lane will also provide a stage for live music, through the Tontine Elevator Sessions and international and local DJ’s at the Tontine Block Party sessions.
Tontine Lane, G1 5PA (You’ll find this ‘secret’ Glasgow lane in the Merchant City between Bell Street and the Trongate)
Part of Glasgow’s Festival 2018 celebrations.
This section: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Festival 2018
- Platform Food and Farmers Market Glasgow
- The Greatest Showman Eat/Film at Sloans
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Special Offer at Dining In, Mother India, Glasgow
- Summer Evening Menu at Eusebi
- The Bird Cage, Pop Up Restaurant, Tontine Lane Glasgow
- Brooklyn On Tour Comes To Glasgow
- Festival 2018 Glasgow
- GO Live at Glasgow Green 2018
- George Square, Glasgow 2018
- Glasgow European Championships 2018
- Glasgow’s Big Feed, Govan, 8 and 9 September, 2018
- Beyond Boundaries, Festival 2018, Call For Poems
- Mary Irvine blogging about A Goodbye Lunch
- Hillhead Bookclub Restaurant review Pat Byrne
- Big Feed Street Food Special, Govan
- World Disco Soup, CCA, Glasgow
- La Lanterna West End review by Pat Byrne
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Mother India – A La Carte Menu and Lunch at The Den