The Big Day of KinDness 23 October, 2018
Participate in the biggest and KinDest party ever!
On Tuesday 23rd October, 2018 12.01 a.m. – 11.56 p.m.
Simply carry out an act of KinDness and then share what you have been up to either on Facebook Page or using the following hashtag on Twitter or Instagram: #theBIGdayofKinDness then give yourself a pat on the back for doing something KinD
Why get your KinD on?
Last year, our fun, loving and KinD nephew, KD, died from a rare form of meningitis. His death shook our world, all the more so because his Mum lost her fight to Cancer two years previously. It was the KinDness of friends, family and strangers that helped our family to keep going. KD was, himself, a very KinD young man and although we always knew this, it became even more apparent as we read all the lovely messages from his friends and classmates explaining how his acts of KinDness had made such a difference to so many people.
The date for KD’s 15th birthday is 23rd October and we want to celebrate his birthday in a very special way…. by throwing the biggest and KinDest party ever and we invite you to join in with us by taking part in the BIG day of KinDness
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Annual Charities Xmas Fayre Glasgow
- Christmas Festival at Riverside Museum Glasgow
- Vintage Bus Fayre Glasgow
- The Children’s Wood, Halloween 2018
- Many Singers Many Songs, Maryhill, 24 November, 2018
- West Dunbartonshire Christmas Toy Appeal
- Cultural Diversity Showcase, The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, Black History Month
- Glasgow Christmas Lights Switch On
- John Carpenter: Master of Horror at Glasgow Film Theatre
- A night of music and song in support of Cure Claire’s Cancer
- We See The World Differently Screening 24 October, 2018
- The Big Day of KinDness 23 October, 2018
- Afri Adventure, Africa in Motion for Kids, Glasgow
- Bearpit Brothers Album Preview, Tennents, Glasgow West End
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2018
- I Remember It Well Symposium, Paisley
- Decolonising the Speculative: Journeys to African Futures – Africa in Motion 2018
- DUNOON FILM FESTIVAL 2018 ANNOUNCES FULL PROGRAMME
- Falling Leaves Exhibition at The Thistle Gallery