The Big Day of KinDness 23 October, 2018
Participate in the biggest and KinDest party ever!
On Tuesday 23rd October, 2018 12.01 a.m. – 11.56 p.m.
Simply carry out an act of KinDness and then share what you have been up to either on Facebook Page or using the following hashtag on Twitter or Instagram: #theBIGdayofKinDness then give yourself a pat on the back for doing something KinD
Why get your KinD on?
Last year, our fun, loving and KinD nephew, KD, died from a rare form of meningitis. His death shook our world, all the more so because his Mum lost her fight to Cancer two years previously. It was the KinDness of friends, family and strangers that helped our family to keep going. KD was, himself, a very KinD young man and although we always knew this, it became even more apparent as we read all the lovely messages from his friends and classmates explaining how his acts of KinDness had made such a difference to so many people.
The date for KD’s 15th birthday is 23rd October and we want to celebrate his birthday in a very special way…. by throwing the biggest and KinDest party ever and we invite you to join in with us by taking part in the BIG day of KinDness
This section: Community event, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Family Carol Service, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Scottish Queer International Film Festival 2018
- Refuweegee and Music Broth Unsilent Night Fundraiser
- First Events or Glasgow Film Festival 2019 Announced
- Make Do And Mend, Repair Cafe
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Primevals, Winter Initiative Night Shelter Fundraiser, Mono
- John Maclean Centenary March Glasgow
- Art Auction Fundraiser – Cure Claire’s Cancer
- Document Film Festival Glasgow 2018
- Chill Habibi! The Glad Cafe
- A Weakness for Raisins Ester Krumbachová exhibition CCA
- SQIFF 2018 Opening Night Shorts Glasgow Film Theatre
- CCA is having a party
- Thank Funk It’s Friday, Partick
- From Glasgow to Greece, Fundraiser
- Book Week Scotland 2018
- Book Week Scotland 2018 – Events at Arlington Baths Club
- DUNOON FILM FESTIVAL 2018 ANNOUNCES FULL PROGRAMME
- Glasgow Havana Film Festival, CCA 2018