The Big Day of KinDness 23 October, 2018
Participate in the biggest and KinDest party ever!
On Tuesday 23rd October, 2018 12.01 a.m. – 11.56 p.m.
Simply carry out an act of KinDness and then share what you have been up to either on Facebook Page or using the following hashtag on Twitter or Instagram: #theBIGdayofKinDness then give yourself a pat on the back for doing something KinD
Why get your KinD on?
Last year, our fun, loving and KinD nephew, KD, died from a rare form of meningitis. His death shook our world, all the more so because his Mum lost her fight to Cancer two years previously. It was the KinDness of friends, family and strangers that helped our family to keep going. KD was, himself, a very KinD young man and although we always knew this, it became even more apparent as we read all the lovely messages from his friends and classmates explaining how his acts of KinDness had made such a difference to so many people.
The date for KD’s 15th birthday is 23rd October and we want to celebrate his birthday in a very special way…. by throwing the biggest and KinDest party ever and we invite you to join in with us by taking part in the BIG day of KinDness
This section: Community event, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- East End Free Festival
- Tenements Today Tenements Tomorrow
- The Rebirth of the Clyde, Fairfield Heritage
- Matchbox Cineclub Weird Weekend at CCA Glasgow
- Take One Action, GFT
- Extinction Rebellion Climate Carnival Renfrewshire
- Bowled Over, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- The Farewell Opening Gala GYFF 2019
- Drag Kids, GFT Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Careers in Film – Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- Multlingual Song at MILK Cafe Glasgow
- Barras Fest Glasgow 2019
- Twilight in the Crypt Glasgow Cathedral Festival
- Glasgow School of Art Graduate Degree Show 2019
- No Serco Evictions Fundraiser at McChuills
- The Scottish Fiddle Orchestra – Glasgow Royal Concert Hall
- Books at the Botanics
- Partick Action Group, Litter Pickup