The Big Day of KinDness 23 October, 2018
Participate in the biggest and KinDest party ever!
On Tuesday 23rd October, 2018 12.01 a.m. – 11.56 p.m.
Simply carry out an act of KinDness and then share what you have been up to either on Facebook Page or using the following hashtag on Twitter or Instagram: #theBIGdayofKinDness then give yourself a pat on the back for doing something KinD
Why get your KinD on?
Last year, our fun, loving and KinD nephew, KD, died from a rare form of meningitis. His death shook our world, all the more so because his Mum lost her fight to Cancer two years previously. It was the KinDness of friends, family and strangers that helped our family to keep going. KD was, himself, a very KinD young man and although we always knew this, it became even more apparent as we read all the lovely messages from his friends and classmates explaining how his acts of KinDness had made such a difference to so many people.
The date for KD’s 15th birthday is 23rd October and we want to celebrate his birthday in a very special way…. by throwing the biggest and KinDest party ever and we invite you to join in with us by taking part in the BIG day of KinDness
This section: Community event, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Befriending Food Experience Sunday Lunch
- Open Mind Fest – Journalism and Mental Health
- Southside Film Festival 2019
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Electric Frog and Pressure Riverside Festival
- Gorbals Fair 2019
- Wild Festival and Gala, Children’s Wood
- Carnival of the Dark Arts
- Henry Bell, Booked Festival 2019
- Polly Clark, Booked Festival 2019
- 80 Years of Cinema Glasgow Film Theatre
- Glasgow Film Theatre celebrates 80 Years of Cinema
- May 2019 at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Southside Fringe Festival 2019
- Crossways Irish Scottish Cultural and Literary Festival Roseanne Watt & Kate Newmann
- West End Festival: The Luthiers’ Concert Websters Theatre
- West End Festival: Songbird: Ellyn Oliver Sings Eva Cassidy
- WEF 2019: Fiona Cuthill & Stevie Lawrence- Traditional Scottish Music
- Sweat It Festival
- Scottish Mental Health Arts Festival 2019